Force

Author's Point Of View

Sanzu took out a gun and pointed it to Karu. Karu's word we're muffled since a piece of cloth is on his mouth.

"Call [Y/n] and tell her you should break up." Sanzu stated which makes Karu to shook his head as 'no'.

"Take out the cloth in his mouth." Sanzu ordered as one of his mens starting to move.

"I-I can't do that! S-she's the only one I have!" Karu yelled to Sanzu.

"Oh, really?" Sanzu said as he looked at Karu's eye deadly.

Sanzu looked at Ran who just arrived.

"Took you too long?" Sanzu asked as he started to reach his pills.

"Oh, I was having fun, y'know." He said and smirked.

Sanzu opened his pills bottle and swallowed 2 pills without water.

"Ah... now where was I?" He said as he looked back to Karu.

"W-what are you gonna d-do...?" Karu asked as his phone ranged. The number's name was '[Y/n] 💕'.

"Do it or I'll kill you and your family." Sanzu said as he take Karu's phone.

"W-what... n-no I cant do that!" He yelled as Sanzu's men pointed their AK 47 which causes Karu to flinch a little.

"You only have 2 choices, Do it or I'll kill you and your family. Choose wisely." He said as he answered the call.

"Karu-kun, you took too long to answer. Is there's something wrong? What happened?" [Y/n] asked through the phone.

"Nothing... [Y/n]." Karu said.

"I-" [Y/n] was cut when Karu steal the chance to speak.

"[Y/n]." Karu said as [Y/n] hummed through the phone.

"Let's break up." Karu's eye started to get watery as Sanzu and Ran smiled sarcastically.

"What! Why?! Did I do something wrong?! Can we talk about it! Karu please tell me why!?" [Y/n] yelled through the phone.

"I-I have someone better... Sorry [Y/n]." Karu said as [Y/n] tried to say something but cut when Sanzu ended the call too early.

"Damn, your good at acting." Sanzu said as he reload his gun.

"W-what... What are you doing?! We made a deal bitch?!" Karu yelled as Sanzu pointed the gun to Karu.

"Because of you me and [Y/n] didn't became together in the past. It's all your fault." Sanzu said as he shot Karu in the head which his dead body to fell in the ground.

"Tsk, clean this up." He ordered as his mens started to move and move the body.

"Bro, I think you went too far." Ran said as he crossed his legs and let his arms rest in his waist and lean back in the wall.

"It's his fault for stealing my [Y/n]." He said and left the room.

Past

"Sanzu!" [Y/n] yelled as Sanzu looked at her and cupped his cheeks.

"Your so cute my princess~" Sanzu said as [Y/n] slapped Sanzu's hand.

"I'm not a kid!" [Y/n] said as she was flustered because of what Sanzu said and looked back.

"Haha, your so cute when your blushing." Sanzu said as he hold [Y/n's] waist to push her closer to him.

"I love you, [Y/n]. Please don't leave me..." Sanzu said as he started to place soft kiss in [Y/n's] neck.

"I won't leave you, Sanzu. Your mine and I'm yours."

7 months passed

"What's this Sanzu?" [Y/n] asked as she pointed the picture of her and other girl. ( It's photoshopped by Karu to get [Y/n] )

"What the fuck? I didn't fucked someone that you [Y/n]." Sanzu said as [Y/n] stood up and slapped Sanzu in the face harshly.

"Cheater! You fucked her in the bed where we used to do it! I hate you!" [Y/n] cried as he just stared at [Y/n] confusedly and madly.

"Who gave you this?" Sanzu asked.

"It's none of your business." [Y/n] said as she wiped her tears away.

"I sais who the fuck gave this you?!" Sanzu yelled which made [Y/n] to flinch.

"K-Karu..." [Y/n] words we're cutting since she saw how mad Sanzu looked like.

"Oh... Karu, huh." He said as he grabbed the picture and cut it using his bare hands.

"What are you doing?! Sanzu stop it!" [Y/n] yelled as she's trying to take the picture back.

"It's photoshopped [Y/n]." Sanzu said looking back to [Y/n] sadly.

"What do you mean?! It's not photoshopped!"

"Believe me or not it's photoshopped." Sanzu said as he tried to grab [Y/n's] hand but [Y/n] took her bag and left.

"Your nuts, Sanzu!" [Y/n] said as she slammed the door behind her.

future

"Damn, so that's what happened between you and [Y/n]?" Rindou asked as he rest his elbow in his thighs and opened widely his legs.

"What's good now is that he's already dead." Sanzu said as one of the girl in his left massage him.

"Ight, I'ma go now." Sanzu said as he stood up and left.

"Wanna steal [Y/n] first than, Sanzu?" Rindou asked his older brother Ran as they smirked.

"Hmm, sure~" Ran said as they started to get out of the warehouse that they bought.

--------

sorry this chapter is kinda bit uhh weird but hope u like it and sorryyyy forrr nottt updating for so longgg like im so dumb for nor updating but n e ways should i make kazutora x [y/n] 👀

i've seen alot of nice comments tyy guys it really makes me feel better !!!

anw add my discord naii#1809 anw hope u like this chapter byeeee