02

"A good old friend of mine is a member in Bonten"

You were shock. You can't form any words as it's just stutters and incoherent words. You tried speaking but all you can let out is shaky breaths,

"It may sound ironic but it's true! He's kinda famous due to his wrongdoings. Me and his old friends still rooting for him to comeback to his old self." He spoke, "I don't know why I'm telling this you. Someone who I just met.." He let out a laugh as he stared at you.

"Is it... Manjiro Sano?"

"Yep! Although he's bullshit for those mistakes he made! He should change!" Chifuyu said flapping his hand before crossing it. "But for real, I miss him." He said, feeling down.

He stood up ready to leave, "I should get going Y/N. Thanks for the cookies tho! Hopefully you'll enjoy the cat-cake I made! See 'ya!" Chifuyu bid his goodbye before twisting the doorknob and opening it, "Alright..bye!" You waved at him as he left, slamming the door behind him.

Your mind started to overthink.. what if he's also part of Bonten? What if his intentions are to kill you? You decided to be cautious on what people you'll meet, even if they look kind you don't know what are their intentions to you.

It was already 6:21PM and you decided to skip dinner and just watch some movies. While watching a movie you fall asleep and left the television running. You woke up feeling the sunlight hitting your eyes as you squint your eyes, you look at the TV infront of you which was playing a random movie you don't know.

"Shit did I forgot to turn off the TV?" You cursed to yourself as you stumble on the floor. Hearing a knock on the door you stood up and get it. It was Doc Lia!

"Doc, ah! Be right back!" You pulled her inside your apartment and told her to sat down as you run to the bathroom to brush your teeth and fix your hair.

You got back looking fresh as Lia was just scrolling to her phone, "You visited, Lia?" You asked as she turned off her phone and gave you something. "I wanna give you some money. This will be your allowance every month." She said patting the small envelope with money in it.

"Lia, no need! I can get myself a job-"

"You shouldn't be showing yourself outside. Bonten's are still there. What if you accidentally meet them at your workplace." Lia said standing up and placing a hand on your shoulder looking worried. "I guess you're right." You sigh in defeat as she left bidding her goodbye.

You decided to visit a beach near your apartment. You started to pack your sunglasses, sunscreen and other stuffs you need to bring. You wore a pink tank top with a white short pants and a nice white slippers to match your look. You braided your hair and wore a pink sunglasses and brought your phone and money with you.

You wore a pink cardigan and got out of your apartment. You made sure it was lock and booked an uber.

You arrived at the beach as you saw some people swimming along with their friends and families.

You sat at the sand and applied sunscreen at your legs and arm. You decided to swim later when you felt someone behind you.

A/N: Forgot to post this ! There were literally zero signal at the resort.. Anyways, who do you think is the person behind Y/N?