Big Change

Freak Show - Punkinloveee, H3artcrush
              ⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Freak Show - Punkinloveee, H3artcrush              ⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

R🔞

Y/n laying down on her bed scrolling to Instagram as soon as she looked at the time she immediately sat straight when she forget that she had to meet up with Rindou in his room at 11 PM.

'Fuck, it's already 11:03, but that still counts as 11 PM right? Oh, fuck it!' Y/n cursed in her thoughts.

Y/n walked through the halls as she stopped at Rindou's room and entered.

"Yo, Y/n!" Rindou yelled happily as Ran waved and Y/n smile awkwardly.

"Uhh, why's the room red? The light are dim and the curtains are closed. It's too dark." Y/n complained.

"It's nothing. We just love dark!" Ran yelled happily.

"Uh, okay." Y/n said as Ran and Rindou started to walk closer at Y/n as Y/n stepped back slowly as she reach an dead.

"Uhh, what's going on?" Y/n said abd pointed her 2 index finger and said:

"Are you guys okay?" She said as Rindou hold her hands and raised it and kissed her.

Y/n flinched as Rindou tongue moved around Y/n's mouth as Y/n moaned softly. Rindou let go of Y/n's mouth as an strand saliva was sticked to their tongues.

"Fuck, you taste so fucking good." Rindou complimented the kiss as Y/n blushed and looked at Rindou.

"What are you.. planning to do...!" Y/n yelled as Ran walked closer to Y/n and scanned her head to toes.

"Can you sto--" Y/n was cutted when Ran kissed her.

"Tch." Rindou said and sat on the chair next to him.

Ran moved his tongue fast and pleasurable that makes Y/n moan louder. Ran let go's of Y/n's mouth as a long strand of saliva was sticked to their tongues.

"I gotta go I still have meeting. Hope we can have more fun soon Y/n." Rindou said and stood up and left.

"Looks like were gonna have fun on ourselves." Ran said and carried Y/n and throw her softly at the bed.

"W-wa-" Y/n was cutted when Ran kissed her roughly and hungrily.

Y/n moaned as Ran let go of the kiss and started to lick Y/n all over her body and left some hickey. Ran slowly took of Y/n's top as her breast was exposed infront of Ran.

"Fuck, I will never get bored in this breast." He said as he started to suck it.

"Ahh~ R-Ran~!" Y/n moaned.

Ran's left hand slide through Y/n's pants as Y/n flinched.

"St..stop.." Y/n said as Ran starting to slide down Y/n's panty along with her pants leaving her with an exposed vagina. Ran stopped sucking Y/n's breast.

"Nice pussy you have there." Ran said and smirked.

"Ran, please stop this.." Y/n begged.

"Oh, no, no, we already started." Ran said as he entered 3 fingers in Y/n's hole.

"Ah~!" Y/n moaned.

Ran finger fucked Y/n as Y/n cummed without even telling.

"Oh~ Cumming without telling me, huh? What a bad girl~" Ran said as Y/n cried as she didn't want this.

"Don't cry~" Ran said as he continued to finger fuck her.

"P...please... stop.." Y/n begged as she covered her mouth so she can't moan.

"Don't. Moan I wanna hear it." Ran said as he removed Y/n's hand from her mouth.

Ran continued what he was doing to Y/n as Y/n came a lot of times. Ran took of his pants as he entered his dick to Y/n's exposed hole.

"Stop... Ah~!" Y/n begged as Ran started to move faster.

Ran continued as they lasted for so long.

tomorrow...

Y/n woked up as she remembered what happened hours ago. She immediately went to bathroom as she saw there's many hickeys that were planted in her body as she started crying.

"I let a man fucked me..." Y/n said quietly.

"I let a man fuck me. Why didn't I do anything? I didn't want this, do I?" Y/n muttering as she stood up and went into the bath tub and opened the faucet to fill the tub.

"I hate this... Why didn't I stop him? Am I having fun when he fucked me? If I hate it why didn't I stopped him? If I don't like why did I just begged when begging doesn't do anything..." Y/n said as she started crying hardly.

"I hate this!" Y/n yelled as she started to wipe her tears.

after taking a bath...

"Oh you're already awake. Did you--" Ran was cutted when Y/n slapped him while crying.

"Did you think I would I have fun when you literally raped me?" Y/n said as Ran licked his lips and stood up as he slapped Y/n.

"Who are you to slap me?" Ran said as she grab Y/n's hair and get her close him.

"Know your place peasant, livestock, poor bitch. You even let my face dirtied with you dirty hands." Ran roasted Y/n.

"Atleast I'm not a criminal not like you. I'd rather be an livestock or poor than getting chased by an police." Y/n roasted back as Ran's grip on Y/n's hair got tighter.

"Even if you want me to be bald you won't even change the future that your an criminal." Y/n said.

"Know your place." Ran said as he let go Y/n's hair and left.

Y/n collapsed as she was shock when she can spit words to an criminal when she know that she can get killed in an instant.

"I can't believe I said that.." Y/n said as she hold the bed to stand up.

'This time I'm not scared anymore.' Y/n said in her thoughts as she went out of Rindou's room and went to hers.

She took the scissor and cut her hair to wolf cut.

She cleaned the floor and left the room.

She saw Kakucho as Kakucho was confused who was the maid that got out of Y/n's room.

"Uhm, who are you?" Kakucho asked.

"Fuck off, Kaku." Y/n said as Kakucho was shocked when it was Y/n.

"Y/n?!" Kakucho yelled.

"Stop yelling, bitch." Y/n said.

"Damn, you have a big changed." Kakucho said.

idk what to say abt this story but hope y'all love it!! wrong grammars and wrong spellings !!!