Chapter 3

Scorpius woke up right before dinner, his eyes widening as he felt a body pressed against his. He looked down and saw Rose. He brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes and, careful not to wake her, stood, grabbing a hangover potion.

He heard a yawn and looked down, seeing Rose stretch. "Rosie," he whispered. "We need to get down to dinner. McGonagall's going to make the announcement."

"I'm not hungry," she said, going back to her room.

"But you should still go so you can be there for the announcement."

"No. I'm not feeling well. Tell me what she says though, yeah?"

Scorpius was about to say something, but he hesitated as she walked back to her room.

After dinner, Scorpius came back to see Rose lying on the couch, wearing only a sweatshirt and no pants. He sat on the coffee table. "How are you feeling?"

She shrugged. "Fine."

"Rose...you're not starving yourself, are you?"

Her eyes narrowed and she scowled. "No." And with that, she rolled over and fell asleep.

Scorpius sighed and went down to talk to Madam Pomfrey.

"What is it, Mr. Malfoy?" She asked.

"I think Ms. Weasley is anorexic."

"Are you sure? Some people will get offended if you wrongly accuse them."

"I'm sure. She's getting paler and her bones are more visible."

"Well, if you're one hundred percent sure, have her come in as soon as possible."

Scorpius nodded and went back to Rose. "Wake up. Madam Pomfrey wants to see you."

"Did she tell you what for?" Rose asked as she woke.

"No. She just said you needed to go down there. Do you want me to come with you?"

She shook her head and left. An hour later, she returned, sobbing. "She knows! You fucking told her and now she knows!"

"Rose, I had to. I was worried."

"No one can know," she whispered, more to herself than Scorpius.

Scorpius pulled her into his lap. "Did I ever tell you that my mum was anorexic?"

She shook her head.

"Well, she was. And do you know how she got past it?"

She shook her head again.

"My dad helped her. Just like I'm going to help you."

She stared into his eyes for the longest time before leaning in and kissing him.

Scorpius was gone. So far gone that he didn't think he'd ever be brought back. He loved the feeling of her lips on his. It was like the best drug he could get. He slowly pulled away, grinning. He grinned as she reached down and played with the silver Slytherin ring on his finger.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A week later, Scorpius and Rose were inseparable. Always together, always snogging in their common room, and Scorpius rarely ever let her out of his sight.

It was the day they were leaving for Beauxbatons, and Scorpius was just then starting to pack. He felt a pair of arms around his waist, and he turned around to see Rose grinning up at him. She kissed along his jaw, and his eyes fluttered closed. She pushed him back on the bed and started taking his jeans off, as he was already shirtless.

"Rose, are you-" he began, but she cut him off with a finger to his lips.

Twenty minutes later, they both lay panting on the bed, naked and sweaty. He kissed Rose's head and started to get up.

Two hours later, he lay in the heads compartment on the train, holding a sleeping Rose. He kissed her head and started to do the patrols around the train. When he got back, Rose was changing. His eyes widened. "Damn, Rosie."

"Perv!" She threw her shirt at him. He chuckled and left.

As they exited the train, he was walking hand in hand with her up to the castle when he heard a very irritating voice call his name. Jessica.

"What do you want, Jessica?" Scorpius asked.

"You, silly," she purred, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

He pulled away. "Stop. I have a girlfriend."

"Not for long you don't." She smirked, looking at Rose as the redhead hurried off, tears on her face.

-*-*-*-*-

"Rose, wait!" She heard Scorpius call. She ignored him, staring at the ground so no one saw her tears. Suddenly, she bumped into someone and fell to the floor. She looked up into worried green eyes. "Are you okay?" A deep voice with a thick accent asked. She couldn't quite place the accent, but it intrigued her.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You're from Hogwarts, right?"

"Yeah. I'm Rose. Rose Weasley."

"Aleksander Krum. From Durmstrang."

She smiled up at him, forgetting about Scorpius.

Over the next few days, she grew closer to Aleks. She sat with him the day of the banquet when the potential champions put their names in the Goblet of Fire. When he stood, she squeezed his hand reassuringly, then followed him with her eyes as he put his name in. As he walked back, her eyes caught a flash of blonde, and then a silver ring attached to a hand dropping his name into the Goblet. Scorpius.

_____________

AN: Sorry if the anorexia part offended anyone.