Chapter Six?

"You what?" Scorpius hissed, venom dripping from his tone to mask his heartbreak. He backed away from her, shaking his head. "You slept with him?"

Rose nodded, cowering away from him as tears ran down her face. "I-I'm sorry," she stuttered. "Scorp, I'm so sorry. He drugged me, I swear I wouldn't have done it knowingly."

Scorpius's face fell and he moved back over to her. "I'm so sorry, love. Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I was worried about what you would think of me," she whispered, hanging her head in shame. 

"It's not your fault, Rosie. Just lay down, get some rest," he said, tucking her in. He kissed her head and walked out of the room, going to find Aleks.

When Scorpius found Aleks sitting in the library, he was unable to contain his anger as he grabbed Aleks's collar. "Who the hell do you think you are, drugging my bloody girlfriend?" he snapped as his fist connected with the Bulgarian's jaw.

"I do not know what you are talking about!" Aleks yelled at him. "When was this?"

The librarian rushed over and pulled them apart.

"Last time you saw her, a few days ago!" Scorpius shouted back.

"All I remember from that day is her coming down to talk to me, and her father was there too. He offered to buy us drinks and..." Aleks trailed off, his eyes widening. 

"And what?" Scorpius hissed.

"It was Ron," Aleks whispered. "He's the one who gave who drugged her. He drugged me too."

Scorpius's eyes blazed. "Come on Aleks, time to go find a certain ginger," he said, storming out of the library and up to Ron's dorm.

After pounding on the door relentlessly, Scorpius was just about to go down to the grounds when Ron opened the door. Scorpius wasted no time in wrapping his hand around Ron's neck, pressing him to the wall. "What the hell is your problem? Drugging your own daughter?" He spat, disgust clear in his voice. 

"It was the only way to get you to leave her. I thought if you found out she was drugged and raped, you'd lose all respect for her and leave her," Ron gasped, his airway being cut off by Scorpius's hand.

"Who do you think I am? I love your daughter," Scorpius growled, tightening his grip. 

"I see that now," Ron grumbled, his face turning red.

"Was it really worth it then?" Scorpius spat. "Because she"s pregnant now," he lied as he dropped Ron.

"What?" Aleks and Ron said in unison.