Chapter 1

Scorpius Malfoy stumbled into the head's common room at Hogwarts, drunk. He tried to lay on the couch, but he missed and fell to the floor, laughing. He didn't hear the footsteps coming down the stairs, or notice the red head glaring down at him.

"Malfoy?" She asked, her voice calm but with an edge to it. "What're you doing? It's near midnight."

"Rosie!" He exclaimed, looking up at her. "There you are! I missed you."

She rolled her eyes at him. "Why were you drinking?"

"I can't tell you. You'll tell her."

"No, I won't. What is it?" she asked, helping him onto the couch.

"Fine. But you can't tell Rose," he said, suddenly oblivious as to who he was talking to. "I'm in love with her. She's beautiful, sexy, smart, kind, caring, selfless, perfect. But she hates me."

Rose bit her lip, closing her eyes. "I don't think she hates you. It's just...your playboy attitude can be a bit...much... Maybe, if you showed her that you actually have a heart, then she might give you a chance."

"Really?" Scorpius asked, his eyes lighting up.

She nodded. "Get some sleep. Classes start tomorrow."

He nodded and stumbled up to his room, stripping to his boxers. He laid down and drifted off, but a few hours later, a nightmare tore through him. He screamed, causing Rose to run over from her room.

She climbed into his bed and gently shook him awake. "Are you alright?"

He shook his head, resting his head on her chest. "Please stay."

She nodded, running her fingers through his hair as he fell asleep.

The next morning, he woke up to somebody holding him, and he looked up at Rose, who had a small smile on her face. He got up and pulled his clothes on, accidentally waking her in the process.

"Scorpius?"

"What happened last night, Weasley?" He asked, running a hand through his hair.

"Well, you had a nightmare-"

"No, I mean before that."

"Oh." She took a deep breath. "Well, you were drunk and you started saying things."

"Like?" He asked nervously.

"Y-you told me that you love me..."

He nodded. "And what did you say?"

"I said that I might give you a chance if you can prove to me that you deserve one."

"Really?"

She nodded. "I have to go. I'll see you at the meeting with McGonagall after breakfast."

He hurried down to breakfast and sat in his usual spot next to Jessica Zabini. While Jessica rambled on about the wedding they were planning for the next summer, Scorpius stared at Rose. At one point, Rose's ex-boyfriend walked up to her, and Scorpius glared at him, as if daring him to make a move. Her ex, Cole, met his gaze and hurried off.

After breakfast, Scorpius was about to walk to Professor McGonagall's office when Jessica spun him around and pulled him down by his tie so she could kiss him.

"I knew it," he heard Rose mutter as she passed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the length of it, they'll probably get longer.

Yes, I am having Bonnie Wright play Rose, because, you know, Bonnie played Ginny and Rose is Ginny's niece, so they look alike, except Ginny has brown eyes, but Rose has blue eyes, and So does Bonnie, so yeah.

Also, Hugo is going to be played by Rupert Grint because I found it fitting.

I hope you guys liked it.

(By the way, 10 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter.)

Jordan.