Chapter 2

You guys read the Author's note at the end Kay?

By the way, I hand wrote this before typing it so my fingers hurt a bit.

_________________________________________

Scorpius growled and roughly pushed Jessica away. "Stop. I don't like you. Honestly, you irritate me. I'm not marrying you. No matter what my parents say." And with that, he walked after Rose. "Rose, wait up."

"Leave me alone, Malfoy," Rose said, speeding up.

"Wait, Rose, you don't under-"

"I understand perfectly, Malfoy. You can't be trusted. You just ruined whatever chance you had, if you even had any."

"But Rose-"

"No, Just shut up. We have to go to McGonagall's for the meeting."

Scorpius nodded and followed her silently.

When they got to the stone gargoyle, Rose gave the password, and it jumped aside, granting enterance.

"Mr. Malfoy, Ms. Weasley," Professor McGonagall greeted. "Please sit."

"Professor," Rose replied with a small smile. "What's the news?"

"Over the summer, I had a meeting with the headmaster of Durmstrang and the headmistress of Beauxbatons and we decided to do something that hasn't happened since 1994."

"Excuse me, Professor, but surely you can't mean..." Rose trailed off, praying it wasn't what she almost feared.

"The Triwizard Tournament," the aging professor confirmed.

Scorpius felt confused.

"But why bring it back now?" Rose asked.

"We thought long and hard about it, and we're going to make sure nobody gets hurt this time. I know we lost someone last time, when your uncle Harry was a champion but I can assure you that it was the doing of a death eater, not a Hogwarts professor."

"What is the Triwizard Tournament?" Scorpius asked.

"I'm aware but it's still quite dangerous," Rose said.

"It's going to be held at Beauxbatons this year. It is much bigger, as they added onto it after the war. Miss Weasley, we are going to have aurors their to watch over the tournament."

"Seriously, what is the Triwizard Tournament?" Scorpius asked, standing.

"I'll explain later," Rose said, pulling him down.

"It's going to be held at Beauxbatons. All students will be going to watch, but that does not excuse you from classes. You will be attending classes there, taking notes on what you learn. We will be taking the train over next Tuesday. Only students seventeen and older may enter their names into the Goblet. Any other questions?"

Rose shook her head, and Scorpius was about to ask his question again but Tose pulled him out before he could. Suddenly, he remembered that Rose was mad at him.

"Rose, she kissed me, I swear," he said, turning her to face him.

"Didn't look like it," she snorted.

"It's true. Rose, please. Why don't you believe me?"

"I don't know if you bothered to remember, but since my last three or four boyfriends cheated on me, I kind of have trust issues."

"Rose, I wouldn't do that to you."

She ripped her arm away from him and walked into the common room. He frowned at her retreating figure before heading down to the pub from the night before.

Two hours later, he returned, plastered.

"Really Malfoy, again?" Rose asked as he stumbled into the common room. He ignored her and Walked up to his room.

Rose trailed after him. "Scorpius please..."

"I thought you hated me, Rosie," he said, sitting on his bed.

"I don't you, I couldn't hate you. I just...don't know if I can trust you..."

"That's how it always is, isn't it? Nobody can trust a bloody Malfoy." He stood and walked over to look out the window.

"It's not that you're a Malfoy..." She sighed and stood. "Look, if you're just going to start a fight, I'm leaving."

He ignored her.

"And I loved you," she scoffed, walking out.

His eyes widened and he followed. "Loved?"

"Yeah, as in past tense..."

"Rose, please, I'm sorry. Don't do this," he said, starting to sob.

She shut the door to her room in his face, laying on her bed and starting to sob, trying to ignore his sobs. Eventually, he fell asleep, but screamed as nightmares tore through him. She got up and sighed, grabbing a hangover potion for him. He opened the door and laid beside him, resting her head on his chest. He immediately calmed down as he wrapped his arms around her.

_______________________________

So, this is basically co written by queenofhearts9799 so go follow her I guess. A lot of the things that Rose and other characters say are things she came
Up with, and she also came up with Aleksander Krum. I probably wouldn't be making this with out her.

Cover to the side, or above if you're on mobile, is made by @AutumnDragons. I like it.

Song for the chapter is the acoustic version of With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear by Sleeping with Sirens.

20 votes and 20 comments for Chapter 3.

I ran out of body wash so I had to use Sam's Axe body wash and it smells so good Omf.

I don't know why I told you that.

Later, Jordan.