The Knock Of Panic

⚠️⚠️    Throughout this story will be TW  ⚠️⚠️

Tw:Panic Attacks!
SENSITIVE SUBJECTS!!!!!!!!

3rd person pov:

Everyone was on edge after Bakugou came back from the LOV.It was more quiet,everyone to nervous or scared to say anything to him.But Bakugou,he was like a different person.

He didnt talk much.He ignored everyone.Stopped eating and coming to the common rooms.Started to wear long sleeves.Everyone found it quite weird but didnt say anything because they didnt wanna get exploded.

It all started a week ago at the training grounds

————————————————————————-

Everyone was training by their quirks.The bakusquad all taking turns sparring eachother.The deku squad doing the same.Aizawa on the sidelines chatting it uo with Vald and Mic.

All of a sudden in the middle of kirishima and bakugous fight a huge portal opened behind bakugou.

Before anyone had time to react,Bakugou was snatched inside and the portal closed.Rushing to the where everyone was the teachers started to shout for everyone to return back in,incase of another attack.

Everyone was worried out of their minds.'What was that?' 'Where did they take bakubro?' 'Wheres kacchan?'.Questions floating in the air but no one seemed to know the answer.

After about an hour and a half of waiting in the common rooms.Aizawa came in with a disappointed look on his face.He sighed before saying the words everyone wished they could unhear.

"Bakugou has been kidnapped by the LOV."

Everyone started to tear up."WELL WHERE IS HE?HOW CAN WE GET HIN BACK?" Said the red-haired male who was best friends with the blonde kidnapped male.

"We don't know yet.They sent a simple message saying they stole him and we will have to find him in 4 days or he......"
Aizawa paused sighing sadly before continuing

"Or he dies...."

Everyone gasped."WHAT?THEY CANT KILL KACCHAN!"The green eyed boy screamed as he fell to his knees.

Kirishima shook with anger.He was scared but he couldnt let that show.He had to save his beat friend.

As you know from the anime or mange they save him the sane way———

————Present time——
It was class time and everyone was dead silent again.The tension in the room was suffocating.Aizawa walked in and started his lesson.

After school:Time-10:23pm

Aizawas pov:
I laid in bed.Falling asleep with my husband Mic cuddling me.After about an hour (its 11:29pm now btw)i heard loud frantic knocking on my door.

Sighing deeply and hopping up from my bed.I opened the door getting ready to question who was here.As i opened the door,someone jumped into my arms.

I fell back a little but kept my balance.I held them.I realized it was Bakugou,he was....crying?

I closed my door and turned on my light,the light blinded me a but but i got used to it.I realized he was shaking violently and sobbing really hard.I sat him on the couch infront of out bed.

He didn't let go of my neck,he held tighter so I decided to just pick him up again.I gently bounced him and shh-ed his cries.Since all this noise Mic was woken up.

He came up and asked bakugou was was wrong but bakugou didnt answer just sobbed louder."Hey hey~ shh~ ur fine...i got you okay?"

He nodded."Their gonna get me.....p-please dont l*hic*let then get me please.Ill do anything please i cant go back."

He pleaded.I was confused but with along with it."I promise i wont bakugou...Can you tell me what happen Kat?"i asked him softly.

"The villians,nughtmare"he spoke softly as his cries turned into whimpers."Hey...its okay just go to sleep and we can talk in the morning yea?"

He nodded his head and i slowly put him down on the couch and placed a near-by blanket over him.I kissed his forehead.I went back to bed with Mic."I think hes having nughtmares about the villians?It could be signs of PTSD"

I murmured to mic." yeah i think it is....we should sleep its really late.We'll get back to it in the morning alright?"

I nodded.