The weak

⚠️⚠️⚠️Sensitive subjects⚠️⚠️⚠️
I dont know much about panic attacks so please dont attack me if this story has no realistic scenes!
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
—————————————————————-
3rd person pov:
The next day:8:38 am at UA high.

Bakugou walked down the halls.He was nervous.He knew his classmates would treat him differently after they had known what had happen to him.

He clutched his bag before grabbing the doorknob and twisting it.Opening the door he saw he was the first one there. Thankfully.

Sitting down at his seat,trembling slightly.Suddenly a loud groan echoed through the class.Startled bakugou fell out his seat.Looking around frantic.

He saw a shadow of a man stand up and stretch.He was frozen in fear.He heard footsteps and closed his eyes tight.

After a few seconds,he opened his eyes.Met with black dull eyes staring into his soul.He jumped and backed up."What wrong with you kid?"

Bakugou recognized him as his Homeroom teacher.Quickly getting up and brushing himself off.He felt weak and embarrassed for doing that.

Aizawa stood up as well.He never actually knew his teacher was this tall.He was like a sleepy giant.He sighed and sat back down in his seat and muttered."forget about that"

Aizawa sighed and shrugged and went back to his desk to grade papers.As time flew more people filed in and took their seats and talked.

After the school:UA dorms 4:30 pm

Since it was winter it got dark fast so Bakugou went out for quick training.He trained with and without his quirk.Doing tricks and analyzing ways to aviod attacks.

He visualizes the attack and then visuals how to react to it.He writes it down in his notes.Even though he calls Izuku a nerd,he knows it just because when he sees izuku he sees himself writing in those books.

As he wrapped it up he walked back to the dorms.He slowed down his pace and he looked to the sunset.He always loved to watch it.When he was younger,he would escape from home and watch the sun set and wake up just in time to watch it rise.

He loved the color the sky changed and it settled and rised.He smiled unknowingly.Slipping his hands in his pockets and creating smoke in his hands to warm himself.

Walking in and taking off his coat.He turned to the side and saw everyone playing games,talking,and eating happily together.He didnt want to get in the way so he walked quietly to his room.

As he walked in,he broke down in tears.Sometimes it hurt being lonely,it hurt not having anyone to actually make you happy.To have someone help you feel something.

He slid down his down and let out his sobs.Butting his lip as it wobbled uncontrollably to stop the sobs.He whimpered and cried for what felt like forever.

After that:3am At Ua Dorms

Waking up slowly.He pushed himself off the floor.Leaning on the wall for security.he opened his dorm and stumbled his way down the stairs.It was pitch dark.

He opened the fridge snd grabbed water,chugging it down.Grabbing leftovers and heating them up in the microwave.Scrolling on TikTok and liking videos to pass time.Eating and laughing at Tiktoks.

As he walked back,he saw something rush past him.He froze.Turning around,looking around frantically.He walked back to the center between the kitchen and living room.

Turning on the flash.He searched around.Nothing...
Turning off the light and walking back.He stopped again when he felt hot breath on his neck.His felt just like...his breath.

Bending down and covering his neck.His breath was heavy.Getting on his hands and knees trying to breathe. Clawing at his heart.He sobbed as his chest started to burn.The voices,they were so loud.

Suddenly the light turned on.He closed his eyes tight,it blinded him.He backed up fastly onto a wall.Crying.All he saw was a blinding white light and heard only the dark voices.

He was scared.He didnt know who or what was there.He threw explosions everywhere.Until as he tried to set off a big one,he couldnt.Someone was holding him in a tight grip.

He fought as much as he could pleading for them to Please let him go."Please!Please!Im so sor-sorry!J-Just please!...Im sorry!I won't fight back again!i promise just please let me go..!"

He felt the grip loosen.He stood up and ran.He didn't know where he was going.Turning corners mindlessly.He heard screams for him to stop but he knew if he did...they would beat him.

He ran faster.Until he hit a dead end.Turning around and shaking violently."Please!Wait!Im sorry!Don't!I promise i won't run!Please!"

He still couldn't use his quirk.Looking around frantically into the white blinding light.The voices were so loud,everything was so overwhelming....
Until...he heard his voice....

———————————————————————

Okay so im starting the ship now.

So ship or no ship?

Serobaku,Kiribaku,and others.

Please let me know😅😭!