"Please,im sorry"

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SENSTIVE SUBJECTS AND SPELLING EERORS⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
____________________________________

No ones pov:

Bakugou cried as he remembered.He hated how weak he was back then.He hated it so much..If he could turn back time he wouldnt have fed into their evil ways.

He wish he could apologize but he could never bring himself to do it.He got up slowly.His body was aching.

He hadnt got much sleep because of nightmares,so he stayed up all the time either studying,playing video games,cutting,or just staring at the walm daydreaming.

He went down the the kitchen.He avoided all the staring eyes.He lowered his head and fixed everyone dinner.He left the dinner out.

After a while,Denki came into the kitchen.He saw the food and looked at bakugou."did you make this?"Bakugou look up to him.

"Uh...yeah but just say you made it."Denki was confused but complied.He called everyone in."GUYS I MADE DINNER COME EAT!"

Everyone rushed into the kitchen.Mouths almost drooling at how good it smelled and looked.They all sat down at the table and ate.

Thanking denki every now and then and saying how good it was.Bakugou just washed the dishes and left.He didnt wanna be a burden,plus,he didn't deserve to eat.

He slowly walked to his room and closed the door.Flopping on his bed.Sometimes bakugou wished he was dead.

He wouldnt have to carry this pain anymore.He wouldnt have to pretend.Hell,they already knew anyway so why bother even pretending anymore?

He wanted to stop being weak.He wanted to stop the nightmares.He just wanted to stop everything.Before he knew it he was crying.

He sighed and wiped his tears.Getting up to go train.
As he walked by his mirror he noticed how skinny he was.He hated it.

He hated how he could see his ribs.His fingers could fit around his wrist.His thighs were so small,they didnt even touch.His face has acne.His nose was shaped weirdly.

His feet were long and boney.His legs were so skinny and thin.He hated it.Every since he was young.He hated how skinny he was.

He tried everything to gain weight but nothing happened.He stepped away from the mirror.Drying his tears and wiping and washing his face.

He trained hard.Every move he practiced.Every attack.Every counterattack he studied and mastered.Using his quirk.Not using his quirk.

He did everything.He felt to exhausted to even get up off the ground.he looked up at the now stary sky.When he cane out the sun was up.

He stayed there for a while and admired the stars.He loved how even in a small size they still were bright.He wanted to be like them.

Being able to shine so bright in the sky.After a while he got up and walked back inside.He closed the door as quietly as he could.

When he walked into the common room with his head down.It was dead silent.He bumped into something and stumbled back.

"Sorry.."He got up and continued his walk until he bumped into another person. "Sorry".He got back up and continued to bump into people.Finally he looked up.

Everyone was staring at him.Aizawa and all might looked disappointed and sad.Other pros were there too standing infront of bakugou.

He stared in confusion at everyone."prob-Bakugou we saw and heard what you did..im very disappointed in you.."Aizawa said to him and turned away."Bakugou...we're gonna have to suspend you for a while"

"W-wait.please,im sorry!I didnt want to i promise!"Bakugou cried out as he ran to aizawa."Please you can't do this!I will do anything just please don't make me go back to him!I promise i can do better!
"

Aizawa stood shook at bakugous pleads.'who is him?' Aizawa thought.
"Relax its only for a week."Bakugou just cried worse.

"Please!Aizawa he gonna kill me if i go back!"Bakugou shook.He backed away from everyone.He bolted through the door.He couldnt go back....Not after he escaped.

He ran so fast.But he got little to no where until he was pulled back by aizawa scarf.He tugged hard.After a while he stopped struggling.Curling against Aizawa.

"P-please just take me anywhere but back to him....i promise i do better.J-just please dont make me go back.Hes gonna k-kill me"Aizawa shh'ed him and rocked.

"Its okay,you will be staying with me"

_______________________