The Talk

⚠️⚠️SENSITIVE SUBJECTS MESNTIONED⚠️⚠️

——————————————————————————-

In the morning...

3rd person pov:

Aizawa slowly woke up,ripping away from his husbands tight grip.He looked back to the sleeping blonde on the couch.He sighed deeply and left the room.

Fixing himself a cup of coffee and seating himself on a barstool.He sipped the drink softly whike listening to the news and reading the newspaper on a random villian attack.

He heard a door open and shut,he looked back to see a sleepy bakugou rubbing his eyes and stretching.He sat his newspaper down and turned down the news man.

Bakugou sighed as he knew he would have to have this talk with his teacher sooner or later.He sat on a barstool opposite  of his teacher.

"Ask away i guess.."Bakugou said as he looked to the side and huffed." What happen last night problem child?" Aizawa said in a soft voice slightly sitting up."i-...It was....I had a nightmare of....that day..."Bakugou said hesitant.

Aizawa brows furrowed."What do you mean 'that day'?"Bakugou sighed shakily."What they did to me...the day they.....they....kidnapped me."Bakugou stuttered out as he felt tears prick his eyes.

"Could you maybe telll me what happen?'That day'?.."Bakugou teared up as he rememberedthe events.Bakugou huffed and nodded"So...."

—————-FLASHBACK TIME!!————————

As he was pulled through portal.He hit the ground hard.He quickly got up,ignoring the pain on his back.

He looked around and saw many villains.He was scared but he didnt show it.He stood in a defensive pose as all the villians stared at him.

He got anxious after a while.They were all just staring at him.After a while he stood still,waiting for them to make a move.

But they never did.It felt like hours before they finally moved or talked.A tall muscular villian slowly started to walk up to Bakugou.

Slowly backing up.Until he hit a wall.The man towered over him.As he trapped him in the corner.

He felt the older males hot breathe on his neck...it made him so sick.The man started to touch his body.Slowly reaching his pants and ripping them off.

Bakugou retreated and tried to cover himself from the hungry eyes of these men but he couldnt.They were all whistling and yelling at him.

⚠️⚠️⚠️RAPE AND SA AND ABUSE!!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️PLZ SKIP IF U GET TRIGGERED OR TRAMA FROM THIS PLZ!!!!PLEASE!

The men gathered around him.Touching his body...pulling off his clothes.He sank down to the floor as they beat him.

Spitting on him.Calling him names.Making him do unspeakable things.They all took their turns with him.Some even going more than once.

He cried and screamed for hours.While he was beaten and raped.They double teamed him at times.They peed on him.

He felt so disgusting.He tried to use his quirk but the silt his hands.After they were done they laughed at him.

Calling him a slut and a whore,telling him he liked it,he hated every second of it.He hated how weak he felt.He hated how he couldnt fight back.

He just hated it.He wanted to die at that moment.But he couldn't give up.

He shakily stood up.Just to be beaten all over again.It happened a long time before he was recused.Hes never felt the same since then.

————END IF FLASHBACK STORY TIME—

Aizawa was stunned.He was angry.He was disgusted.'How could they do this to a child'He thought.

Bakugou was shaking and having a panic attack just thinking about all their nasty musty hands roaming his body like that day.

Aizawa hugged and rocked him slowly as bakugou sobbed loudly into his chest.The blonde trembling and taking heavy breaths.

Aizawa giving soft head rubs and picking him up and taking him to the couch.Rocking back and forth slowly with the crying boy on his lap,he hummed a sweet tune.

After a while only soft sniffles could be heard before it was quiet only a fee whimpers here and there.Aizawa was furious.

Thinking over and over how they could do such a thing to a child..A 16-year old.Aizawa was also mad at himself for not finding the kid sooner.He maybe could have prevented all of this from happening.

He knows how it feels to be raped.His father did it to him.He knows how it feels to have unwanted hands roam your body.He hated that one of his 'kids' had to go through what he did.

From the on..He swore to protect and help bakugou every step of the way...no matter what.

751 words
Idk how many minutes and seconds lol.
——————————————————————————
Should i do a ship or no?

Ship ideas

Kiribaku

Todobaku

Nit doing adult x bakugou sorry im not comfortable with that😁

Any others:

—————————————————————————-
Facts about me?

Im Black

My birthday us January 29th 😁🤞🏾

Im an Aquarius!

In 13 but turning 14 soon!😁✊🏽