Word spread

SENSITIVE SUBJECTS AND SPELLING ERRORS
____________________________________
3rd person pov:
UA:8:20 am in the halls before class

As bakugou made his way down the hall.He saw everyone was looking at him weirdly.He was anxious but brushed it off.

He looked as everyone side-eyed him and then whispered to their friends and pointed.He shoved his hands in his pockets and sped up.

He finally reached his class.He opened the door and saw everyone in a huddle.They looked at him with weirdly.

"What?What happen?Why are you looking at me like that?"he asked sitting down and putting his stuff beside him on the ground.

"Bakugou..."Kirishima said first.He was handed the phone.

It was a video of him bullying Izuku back in junior high.He looked up at everyone.They were all mad at him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO IZU-KUN!"uraraka shouted at him as she stormed towards him.

"I-i...."before he could get it out.He was immediately slapped in the face.Tears welding inside his eyes.He grabbed his stuff and left.

Running down the halls and into the dormitory.He ran up the stairs and into his dorm.He was so ashamed.

_____________Flashback____________
Bakugou and his friends were playing bideo games in a arcade.They saw Izuku across the way.By now he was known as the quirkless kid.

No one was friends with him."hey bakugou!Check this out.Its the quirkless kid"one of bakugous 'friends' said as they laughed.

"Just leave them alone.It doesnt even matter if hes quirkless"bakugou said,going back to his game."Quirkless kids can do just as much as we can"

His friend got all serious."No they can't."Bakugou stopped his game."Yes they can!".His friends laughed.

"What are you?Some hero?"His friends laughed.Bakugou stood there shocked and confused."You're quirk is literally a billian quirk.You're just as useless as quirkless kids!"

Bakugou was angry."NO ITS NOT!AND IM NOT USELESS"bakugou shouted at them."oh yeah?Prove it then.Bully the quirkless kid or,we bully you.And kill him"

Bakugou was shocked.How could they say that?He he didnt want to do it.But he didnt want them to kill some random quirkless kid either.He chose the better decision and bullied Izuku.

He hated it so much.So he hurt himself in return.He cut lines everytime he called deku an insult.He hated everytime he did.But he had too.

It continued.Until one day.

Izuku had gotten one of his friends really angry.As he was about to beat Izuku,bakugou pulled him aside."look im sure it was just a mistake!Please ill do anything just dont hurt him!"bakugou said.

His friends smirked."Alright.Tell the kid to kill himself."bakugou didnt know what to say.he was shocked his friend would do all this over some homework.

He sighed."ok..."

He lazily walked up to deku.As he said the words he hated the most."Just pray that you will be born with a quirk in ur next life.Then take a swan dive off the the roof of the building!"

His heart stung.As he walked away he could hear dekus cries.He slightly cried as he ran home.He closed his room door and sobbed loudly.

He hated himself for that.He hated everything he had done.He opened his too drawer.Pullung out a sharp blade.

Cutting and cutting more.Till he cut to deep.He sat there.Letting himself bleed out.He didnt know how much time had passed.

His vision was hazy.His body was so numb.His arms hurt so bad.His head was spinnin.Soon everything went black.

Last thing he could hear was his mom screaming his name.His dad calling the police and then sirens.Then everything went silent.

___________Flashback over_______

Sorry its short!It near Christmass so i wont be posting updates as much!But ill try to get as much done!

Early Merry Christmas!