Days With the Aizawas

SENSTIVE SUBJECTS!
Day one:Monday

Bakugou didnt really like staying here.They were loud.

He mostly stayed in the room they gave him all day.

"BAKUGOU!COME DOWN FOR DINNER"

He sighed.Even though he hated how skinny he was,he also hated eating.He never really had much of an appetite.

So he would skip eating until he felt hungry(its what i do to,i dont know if its a ED or not?).

He went downstairs and sat at the end of the table.Everyone said grace.

He hated saying grace because he was atheist,but he didn't want anyone to judge him for it so he said it and Ate.

It was hard for him to eat all of it.He felt so full even though he had hardly eaten.Everyone was almost done with their food.

Aizawa seemed to notice."Why arent you eating kid?"

"I dont feel hungry.."Aizawa and Mic side eyed eachother.

"What do you mean kid?You havent ate all day"

Bakugou shurgged."i dont know"

Aizawa was a bit worried.'Maybe this is a sign of a ED?'

"alright,well if you dont wanna at you can just go to youre room"Hitoshi butted in.

Bakugou nodded and left.He decided he'll just sleep for now.Maybe it will pass time.

Day two:

Waking up,bakugou felt so hungry.He got up.His hands were shaking and his stomach felt so weird.His legs felt like jelly.

He turned to see it was 5:40 am.Wow he woke up early.

He went downstairs slowly trying to get his mind straight.He got himself some lucky charms and milk.He ate as much but his hands were still
shaking and his stomach felt empty.

He grabbed an apple and gobbled it.His head felt better.His hands were hardly shaking and he felt more energized.

He sat in the living room and started watching Hilda(Defi recommend).

Hes always wanted to adventure.Go with some friends and just go any and everywhere.Abandon everyone or fake his death and travel and help the beautiful world.

As he daydreamed unconsciously he heard a noise.Jumping slightly he saw Aizawa in the kitchen fixing hinself some coffee.

He checked the clock on the small table.It was already 6:30 am.Was he daydreaming that long?

He shook it off.Aizawa sat beside him.He fought the urge to look at him.He hated having one-on-one conversations.

He could feel his teachers eyes on him.He knew that he knew he was ignoring him on purpose.
"Bakugou"

Bakugous sighed and turned his head."Yeah?"Aizawa sighed and looked down.

"Do you....."

Aizawa hesitanted.

"Do i what?"bakugou paused the tv.Turning to Aizawa.

"do you have anorexia?"

Bakugou was a bit shocked.Why would he think that?He didnt know.Maybe he does?His friends called him that once.But he never really looked into it.

"Uhh...i dont know.Why?"

"Well...i mean youre really boney.You hardly have any meat on youre body.Youre hardly eating and wheen you do eat,youre like a mad dog searching for food"Bakugou was shocked.

Did he have to be so rude.He looked down and pulled his hoodie down.He hated when people pointed his body out.He hated when people pointed out his eating habit.

Tear wedded up in his eyes.He got up and  went to his room.Closing and locking the door.

He started to remember all the harsh words people would call him.

"Toothpick!"

"Stickboy!"

"Bones"

"Do you even eat?"

"You need to eat"

"Are you starving yourself?"

"Jeez,bakubro you need a chesseburger"

*people wrapping their fingers around his wrist*

"Get some meat on youre bones son.I didnt raise you to be some skinny wimpy child"

He wish he didnt have these problems.It hurts so bad.But when he tried to confront them all he got was..

"Oh shush!Youre body is like the beauty standrad"

"Its a joke"

"Chill its was a compliment"

"Dont be so rude dude,i was complimenting you"

"You dont even have real problems.No skinny people do"

__________________________________
Sorry if this book is now ass.Im trying to make it all come together.😭

Im just losing motivation for it so if it seems rushed thats why.