FOR YOU, MY DEAR S. R

FOR YOU, MY DEAR | S. ROGERS

· · · · · · · · · · ღ

We were walking back to our apartment after spending some time in the park, but once we saw something interesting, everything went differently.

We walked from store to store, cafe to cafe, trying all these new things and seeing so many cool sights. Though I didn't continue to go to these places because of these reasons.

I went because of him. I wanted to stay with him longer, seeing the smile on his face when he tried something new.

The later we stayed out, the colder it got and eventually, we had to leave. We walked down the street to get back home when I had the urge to tell him. Tell him everything I felt and how I cherished him, not wanting to let go of him.

I stopped him and he looked at me. I looked back before starting to speak. "I love you Steve. I love you a lot." I smiled at him, gently holding his hand. He smiled back at me and hugged me.

"I love you too." I heard him say. I felt his heart beat faster before he slightly pulled away. We made contact again before slowly leaning in, closing our eyes.

Our lips gently touched and I felt him smile. I wished for this moment to last forever and to stay with me forever.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒