RELAX P. P

RELAX | P. PARKER

· · · · · · · · · · ღ

When it came to being Spider-Man,

Peter barely got any breaks to just relax. He was barely able to just sit down with his boyfriend and sleep.

He worried too much about this "job" that Y/N didn't even know about. Peter couldn't risk telling him. What if he suddenly was in danger because of it?

What if he got hurt because he knew?

Thoughts like these constantly crossed through Peter's mind and he let them get the best of him.

Y/N worried for Peter. Even though he didn't know the exact reason as to why his boyfriend was so stressed, he knew something was wrong.

He automatically assumed it was his Stark internship. Yes, working there was something big but he knew Peter was overworking himself.

But of course, Peter always said he was fine.
He wasn't one to open up about how he actually felt.

In fact, it took Peter a while to respond to Y/N after he confessed because he had to process it then go though what to say so he didn't mess up.

(He did, but Y/N thought it was cute <3)

That, however, was only one example of this.

Back to the point,
Since Y/N knew Peter was stressed, when he asked him to hang out (knowing Peter would say he couldn't) he decided to make sure he did.

Ignoring everything Peter tried to say about the importance of his internship, Y/N dragging him over to his house and brought them to his room.

"You need to just, chill." Is what he said.

"Y/N.. but-"

"No buts." Y/N firmly responded. "It's just for today, alright? Tomorrow, you can go do whatever you do but today is just a day to relax."

Peter opened his mouth again just for nothing to come out. The idea of just relaxing was amazing but he wasn't too fond of leaving the city without Spider-Man.
Even if it was just for a day.

Sighing, Peter tried again. "Y/N, I know you think I need this but I'm really fine, okay? I have to go now."

His attempt at leaving was denied once again as Y/N pushed him onto his bed.

"No. Relax. I know you need it."

Sighing once again, Peter gave into the comfort of the bed. "Fine. Only today."

A grin appeared on Y/N's face as he joined Peter on the bed.

"Finally."

Maybe relaxing was all he needed.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

HI !!
I know it's been a while since I updated this book
and I apologize for that but I will try to update it more often now !

I just had a really bad writing block and with school going on, it just made it so much worse.
I've been writing a bit more but posts will still be a little sparse but they'll happen.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 ! 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 🎉