SICK DAYS P. P

SICK DAYS | P. PARKER

· · · · · · · · · · ღ

I was walking to school when I got a message from Peter. The message read "Hey Y/N, I won't be at school today, feeling a bit sick. I'll see you tomorrow though! Love you"

Once I read the message, I immediately stopped and started to go to the store, wanting to get something for him to eat, like chicken noodle soup.

When I entered, I got what I needed quickly then made my way to Peter's apartment. Aunt May was probably there right now.

Knocking on the door, I silently tap my foot waiting for Aunt May to answer. To my surprise, Peter was the one who answered. He looked surprised to see me.

"Y/N! Why are you here?" He quickly asked.

"Peter, I'm here to help take care of you. I mean, you are sick."

"You should be at school, not taking care of me! I'm sure I can take care of myself!"

"You're sure?" I ask raising an eyebrow. I chuckle before talking again. "I'll go back when I know you'll be fine alone."

I step into the apartment removing my shoes before setting everything I got on the table. "Why do you have bags?" He asked curiously look at them.

"Well, I bought some soup and chocolates for you to eat. Come on, let's go to your room." While he walks ahead of me, I take a good look at him. You can just tell he's sick by his appearance.

Peter laid in his bed while I got him some soup. "Here, eat this. It's chicken noodle soup."

"Thank you Y/N. What would I do without you?" He asked jokingly, smiling at me.

"Nothing." I slightly laugh before smiling back at him. "I should probably go to school now huh."

"I'll call you later."

I get up but before walking to his door, I kiss his forehead, "Get well."

Now let's hope I'm not sick next.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒