THUNDER C. E

THUNDER | C. EVANS

· · · · · · · · · · ღ

Thunder.

This was something that scared Y/N to the bones. Wether it was light thunder or heavy thunder, Y/N was scared by it.

Tonight just happened to be a night with heavy rain and thunder.

Chris was downstairs working on a project when the first sound of it came. The moment he heard it, he quickly saved everything and rushed upstairs, going to his shared bedroom.

There on the bed sat Y/N. One of his hands covering his ears (one much more than the other) and the other hand rushing to get his headphones.

Music has always helped with drowning out the sound.

Chris helped him get his headphones and phone, putting on 4 Seasons by Rex Orange County. When Y/N faced him, there were small tear stains on his face.
He wiped them away, pressing a short but sweet kiss to Y/N's forehead.

Y/N gave him a tight and tired smile. Trying to relax, he pulled the blanket closer to his figure. Chris got up and put on different clothes to sleep.

Getting into the bed, Chris pulled Y/N closer to himself and held him tight. Y/N settled quickly, liking how warm he was.

These scary nights could get better, even if it was just a little.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒