"𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐔𝐩"-𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭

WC: 493

Warnings: lactation kink( you'll see), breastfeeding, semi-smut(closest you're gonna get)
⚠️If your not comfortable with any of the warnings just skip⚠️
A\N: Some one said they wanted more to the previous chapter sooo.

NOT PROOF READ

Your pov:

You had just put your 8-month old daughter down for the night. "Did she go down?" Scarlett asked as you came down the stairs, and sat down next to her on the couch. You hum in response "finally" she muttered as she put her phone down.

"Teethings a bitch, all she does is whine whenever I put her down, and when she doesn't whine it's when my boob is in her mouth." you complained. "Well at least she's eating." Scarlett tried to reason with you as she pulled you to sit on her lap.

"Yeah says the one that's not having their boob used as a teething toy, and not a source of food half the time she just latches on and does nothing else." you said with a lump forming in your throat as you rested your head on her shoulder. Yeah, you felt bad for your daughter but when all she does when you try to feed her is latch on without eating. It starts getting frustrating especially when you are producing all this milk for her just not to eat, and then you feel full and pain so much pain.

"It hurts," you cried. "I'm so full and they're leaking cause she's not eating enough." you continued. "Hey it's okay," your wife said as she tried to comfort you by rubbing your back. "How bout we go to sleep before she wakes up?" scar suggested "I can't. I'm in too much pain to do anything let alone sleep." you confessed.

"Let me help you then," scar suggested as she rubbed the tears away from your cheek, as she put her hand in your shirt slowly inching her way up to your swollen breasts. Looking at you for consent to continue, once you gave her the go ahead she pulled your shirt over your head exposing your swollen breasts. Scarlett felt you tense up, and raised her eyebrows up in question.

"My milk," you explained as you looked down at your breasts afraid that they were going to leak, then to your wife who was staring at your breasts as if it was the most perfect thing in the world. "That's the whole point love" she looked up at you and smirked. Scarlett then started massaging your sensitive breast with her hands, as you let out a quiet moan from her actions.

You then watched Scarlett take your nipple in her mouth, as some of your sweet milk flowed into her mouth. You heard her moan in response to tasting your milk, the feeling of scarlett emptying your breast gave you the relief that you haven't felt since your daughter started teething. Scarlett then removed her mouth from your nipple. "Now I know why she gets crazy every time she sees your breast." "Shut up," you said as a chuckle left your mouth now finally feeling the relief you needed.

AN: Question has anybody else read that one one-shot were the reader had a pissing kink and Nat pissed on us. Didn't even know that was a kink until then apparently it's called Omorashi, see what's the point of going to school when you learn more on Wattpad then you do at school.

Hope you enjoyed

Have a good night/day -R