⚠️𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝟐⚠️

Wc:???
Warnings: Smut,fluff

I- Intimacy
You guys are very intimate with each other whether it was out in public or in the confinment of your own home

J- ???
Don't know what to put here

K- Kinks/Kinky?
You guys are pretty kinky. You and Scarlett are both a switch but she likes it better when you're in control.

M- Masterbation
She'll usually do it if she's been away for a while, but other than that she doesn't have the need to. Unless you guys do it together.

N- (turn offs)
ANAL, anal is a big no no, or anything that involves getting hurt.

O- Oral
It's your go to you both love having the taste of each other in your mouths.

P- Places (places you do it at the most)
Definitely your guy's bed, but you also do it a lot in the shower.

Q- Quickie (How often do you have them)
You guys don't have quickies often, the only time you do is if you guys are needy for each other and you both have to go to work. Or when you guys have to go to Scarlett's. premieres and you just need to get one in real quick before it's your turn.

R- Right time
When has there ever been a wring time to have sex. I mean you do it whenever wherever you are always wet for her.

S- Stamina
whoooweeeee stamina, lets just say that you could go all night long, you've tested it out before and you guys lasted a total of 9 hours.

T- Toys
You guys like to spice it up every once in a while, so you'll use it in each other during sex. You don't want to be having vanilla sex all the time.