𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠~𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭

Wc: 1.1k(longest ever)

A/N: I wrote this all on my phone so that most definitely means not proof read

Warnings: Don't think there's any besides fluff

Summary: Your Scarlett's daughter in this and you have just turned 3. And it's time for using the big girl potty.

Scarlett's pov:

For the past month I have been potty training my 3 year old daughter y/n. It's a lot harder than I expected, she been having a lot more accidents than I thought she would. Because she seems so excited at the thought of uses the potty and being a big girl that I thought it would be easy. But thing is that y/n gets really easily distracted like more than kids her age do, so as soon as she does have to go potty she doesn't get the chance to tell me because she gets distracted by something and forgets that she even had to go which results in her going potty in her underwear. Which brings us too the living room.

"Y/n bubs do you have to use the potty?" I ask my daughter. "Nuh uh" she responded as she was to busy being distracted by the tv show she was watching. "Are you sure, cause you can keep watching the show when your done, it will still be here." I responded knowing she hasn't used used the bathroom since I replaced her pull up with her princess underwear when she woke. Which mind you at was at 9 in the morning and it's now 11am, so I know her bladder must be full by now I'm surprised she made it this long with out an accident. "I don't need to do potty mama." Y/n said in her whiny voice. "Alright but remember to tell mama when you need to go potty so you don't have an accident." I told her hoping she would.

Small time skip

3rd person POV

It's been about 20 mins since Scarlett and y/n had their small conversation. And y/n transitioned into Scarlett's lap, her watching the movie and Scarlett on her phone scrolling through her phone reading her script. When suddenly her lap felt warm and wet. She looked down at her sweatpants to see a dark circle forming, when she looked up from her lap to the coffee table in front of her and saw y/n's juice on there she realized what exactly was on her lap. "Y/n?" She murmured picking y/n up off her lap setting her on the floor, "Yes mama." "Did you go potty bubs?" She questioned "I went pee pee" y/n said pointing to her underwear forgetting she had that on instead of a pull up.

Scarlett's POV:

"Bubby you gotta tell mama when you have to go pee pee. You can't just when you have underwear on your not in your pull up bubs." I spoked softly to my daughter trying not to get her worked knowing she forgot. I watch her put her head down so she's looking at her feet, and see her lip wobble. Knowing what was coming next picked her up a placed her on my lap the damage already done.

"Bubby" I say while putting my hand under her chin picking her head up. " I.. I.. I'm sorry" she says in between big breaths trying to calm her self down like I taught her. "Deep breaths just like that bubs, good girl." I tell her when she listens. "Now do you want to tell mama what happened?" I ask. "I had to go pee pee but.. but I forgot that I didn't wear pull up so I went potty." Y/n said still kinda out of breath.

"Alright, how bout we have enough potty training for today and put you in your pull up. Mhm?" I say to her. "Otay, sorry mama for going potty on you." Y/n responds looking down at my wet lap and her drenched underwear. "It's okay mistakes happen, how about we go take a bath, get you all nice and clean."

A few days later
Scarlett's POV

It's been about three days since the accident y/n had. And to be honest we've been kinda taking a break with potty training seeing how hard it was on the both of us and that we haven't been able to make any progress. But today, today was different.

A few hours ago

I was at my kitchen island on an important phone call with my manager talking black widow stuff, when y/n came running in jumping up and down screaming "MAMA MAMA! I GOTTA GO POTTY! MAMA I GOTTA GO POTTY!" while tugging on my shirt sleeve. "Bubby just go in you pull up" I say not really paying attention to what she was saying.

"NO MAMA I GOTTA GO IN THE POTTY LIKE A BIG GIRL, LIKE YOU SAID!" I heard her whine but still not really hearing what she was saying "I'm sorry Jess can you give me a minute" I told my manager putting her on mute not even waiting on her response, and turning all my attention on my daughter.

"Sorry bubs can you repeat what you said to me, and try not to scream this time." She took a big deep breath then said "I said I gotta go potty mama but I need help getting on big girl potty." OMG OMG OMG she said she has to go potty like she actually remembered. "YES YES! Let's go potty, hurry up before we have an accident." I kinda screamed while picking her up and running upstairs to the bathroom that has that little seat booster cover so she doesn't fall in(anyone know what I'm talking about).

As I was running up the stairs with her on my side sideways she was laughing at how crazy I was acting while saying "Hurry mama you're making me need to pee pee more." So with that I went even faster and when we made it to the bathroom I took off her pull-up and put her on the toilet while carefully watching her to see if she would actually go.

And then what's like heaven to my ears I hear her use it with a proud smile on my face, when I hear nothing else I ask "are you done bubs?" "NOooo not yet" she says kinda strained and then I hear what I didn't think I would hear for a while a big plonk. "Ohhhhh, good job bubba" I say glad I didn't just pick her up off the toilet or else it would have ended very bad.

A few minutes later

After helping y/n wipe herself we wash our hands. Talking about how proud I am of her doing not just a number one on her first try but also a number two.

K so I didn't really know how to end this but hopefully this is good, cause I'm pretty sleep deprived and it's currently 2 in the morning as I'm finishing. Also sorry if it's not that good I was trying to stretch it out to make it as long as possible and I'm proud of myself for making it to 1.1k words so a pat on the back for me. Anyways good night/morning see you next time💋