⚠️BEREAL⚠️-Natasha

Warnings: slight smut, i have no clue what else
Wc: 547
Not proofread

"Awww fuck feels so good" Natasha groaned in your ear, her head shoved in your neck as she pounded into with her strap. "Mmmm" you moan as your eyes roll to the back of your head. You both were close to your release. Tasha's thrusts were getting sloppier, indicating that she was close. She gripped onto your hips "fuck detka I'm so cl-."

*PING!* Natasha's phone went off from the nightstand right next to you guys. It sounded like BeReal went off. You rolled your eyes not caring if you were late you were in the middle of something. What horrible timing you thought right when I was about to cum. Your thoughts came to a halt as Natasha's thrusts abruptly stopped. Your eyes shot open and you gave her a confused and frustrated look. As she reached for the phone with her strap still buried deep inside of you.

"What are yo-. NO NO NO NO you are not doing BeReal while you are buried deep inside of me." You say with a shocked look on your face. "Sorry detka I can't be late and it's called BeReal for a reason." She said as she pulled half way out of you. And moved to be in front of you while pointing the rear camera at you.

"No way you've got to be joking right now Tasha, look at me i'm a mess." You yelled, while gesturing down your hickey, sweat littered body. Not to mention your tear stained face, messy face, and don't forget about the no clothes part. "Oh hush detka you look as beautiful as always if not better." She said with a slight smirk on her face(her signature smirk). She returned her attention back to the phone. You covered your breasts with the closest thing you could find, a pillow and covered your face out of embarrassment. Even though that did nothing, everyone would definitely know it's you.

"Beautiful" she muttered to herself as she took your part of the photo, making a kissing face and doing the peace sign for her part. She stared at it with admiration written all over her face. Before putting the phone back on the nightstand and getting back into position. She was it's about to kiss you when her phone started vibrating with notifications. Not thinking anything of it you guys locked lips, but when the phone started going off none stop. You both looked at each other confused than realized what was causing her phone to blow up. You pushed her off of you and took her phone typing in her password to see who all reacted to it. You see Clint, Maria all of the crew's reactions to it they either reacted with laughing or a scared look.

"Natasha! WHAT THE FUCK! Did you really have to post that fro every one to see?!" You screeched as you started hitting her a strangling her with the pillow that was used to cover you. "All theses people you have died on here. I don't know what's worse people in seeing this or people i don't."

"Owwwww" she yelled the raspyness of her voice really coming out. "It's fine detka everyone knows your mine know ." She stated with a chuckle.
"Like they didn't already."