~ Get in the box~

Christmas was edging closer and closer as the compounds festive feeling began to spread. Tony bought everyone christmas jumpers, Steve and Bucky put up a tree, Wanda and Pietro decorated the entire compound well everyone chipped in on that one. The compound really began to look like a childs winter wonderland as Peter ran around putting wreathes on everyones doors and Nat slowly made her way after him fixing them all. Me and Yelena dressed up a few of Starks suits as Santa and his Elves earning laughs from everyone but Tony, who was not at all impressed.

The smell off fresh cookies and the sound of 'All I want for christmas' by Mariah Carey shook the walls of the nearby rooms as I finished the second batch with Wanda. My hips swayed gently to the song as Wanda sang her heart out next to me using a wooden spoon as her 'microphone'. Soon the song came to a finish slowly drifting out as i placed the tray on top of the oven.

"Think thats enough?" Wanda asked pouring the extra bag of chocolate chips into her mouth

"Yeh i think..." My focus drifted from the sokovian girl infront of me to the gracious redhead wandering by. Natasha Romanoff. Everyone knew i had a certain soft spot for the assasin ever since i joined the team. The way her red curls placed perfectly onto her shoulders and her hips swayed almost in a seductive way were hypnotising. Her piercing green eyes complemented whatever she wore making them stand out along with her plump pink lips, as soon as she entered the room all my focus turned to her.

"Simp" Wanda muttered under her breath

"Shut up i am not" I argued back throwing a handful of flour at her face

"That was uncalled for" She smirked flickering her wrist as the entire bag of flour made its way over my head

"Cyka" I blew the flour from my lips and sighed.

~Time skip cause i can~

I stepped our the shower after getting the flour out of my hair and off my face. Wrapping a towel around myself i entered my room throwing an oversized t-shirt on and some joggers.
I began to dry my hair slowly pulling a brush through it before running it throw my towel. Everything was peaceful and quiet until my door swung open

"Come in please" I sarcastically commented rolling my eyes

"Y/n get in the box" Yelena announced throwing a cardboard box on the floor

"Huh?"

"Get in the goddamn box" Yelena attempted to encourage me pointing at the box

"Never took you for the murderer type Belova" I muttered setting  my hairbrush down and returning my towel to the bathroom

"Please Y/n/n" She whined stomping her foot lightly against the floor

"Its for Nat" She mentioned knowing id do anything for her sister, 'Why would Nat want me in a box?' I thought

"Nat asked for her soulmate for christmas, so get in the box"

These words sparked my interest as i turned and ran towards the box tripping over but clumsily making it into the box earning a snigger from the blonde watching.

"Ready"

A/n

Sorry its short

Should i make a pt2?????
Feel like i should

Also thank you for all the recent support i really appreciate it :)