~ Someday ~

She was a lit candle in the darkness of my heart,

From the first time we locked eyes the warmth seemed the spread around my body like an infection. First to my brain planting its seed my thoughts becoming clouded with the thoughts of her emerald green eyes, the way her hips swayed intoxicatingly as she walked, how within minutes of entering the room she had everyone in the nearby proximity under her control. The woman was a godess in disguise.

The the virus spread to my heart, every beat and pulse of blood pumping out felt like it was for her. A glance from her could spark an the wildest amount of butterflies to flutter in my stomach. Within days of entering the compound it felt like my entires life work had all been for her. My once frozen, cold soul was being melted and the walls brought down rapidly without my own consciousness knowing.

We talked late into the night far past when the others had left, non stop chatter until the sun rose on the other side of the building. The second she left the room the loneliness would creep back up like and old enemy, one that was never defeated, and send shivers up my spine.

There's only loose defitintions of love ; a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. Its not something they teach you in college or school its a life skill almost something you haft to figure out yourself, thats the trap. Truly it is just the releasal of chemicals as she always told those close to her but surely those chemicals had to be released for a reason.

Was this love?

Love is truly like a dagger and in more times than one its the most dangerous thing to feel. One minute your falling for someone, the next you've lost them.

The virus turns from a warm, joyful, bubbly feeling to a sick, menacing, sting panging from the heart. When she walked in holding his arm, that when the sting finally rebuttled. Her eyes locked with my own a new found glint lingering in her irirs.  Everything just seemed to stop like the axis of the world had been frozen and the earth stopped spinning. 

The warmth and of the candle shit lit blew out in an instance

But all candles haft to blow out someday

A/n

Im really not sure what this is but I hope it made sense. I know its only a short chapter but I am going to try and write a little more oftenly.

Thank you all for the support on this book

I'm really hoping this chapter makes sense