𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄. the one not suitable for work

˚ ༘ ✶ ₊ ˚. ི               CHAPTER 21.
࿐           ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ

_________________________________this chapter contains slight sexualthemes

this chapter contains slight sexual
themes. read at your own discretion
————————————————-

THE MASK FEELS LIKE HOME. Smells of fresh detergent, spearmint gum, and Stiles's deodorant that had been next to it in the bag. It feels like greeting an old friend, welcoming family back into his home. It feels like he's been welcomed into the gates of heaven again, like a piece of heart has been glued back on. It's not perfect and he knows Spider-Man has changed— but Peter knows it felt right.

Especially if it meant saving Kira, helping a friend. That's all Spider-Man was about.

The powder-blue Jeep skids across the desert, wobbling scarily as it drives, tossing Peter side to side as he tries to put his mask on and uncover the Spider suit from under his clothes. He'd put it on at the gas station, hopefully not flashing his spider-thing to any woodland bunnies or snakes in the process of getting dress behind an sketchy abandoned gas station. But either way, Stiles wasn't making the process easy with his wild driving.

The blade of katana shines in the burning New Mexico sunlight as two sides preparing for a nasty fight, Peter's mask eyes widening at the sight through the dusty car window.

"There's no child-lock on these right?" Peter mumbles, hastily calibrating his web-shooters. "Stiles?"

"No, why?"

Close enough to the action, Peter swings open the Jeep door in motion and tosses himself on top of it— before leaping as far into the air as his spider legs could possible throw him, "Peter!" Stiles' shouts are in the distance as he glides back in the groove of the whole superhero thing, he lands gently in front of the two Kitsune in his iconic landing. Scott isn't too far behind, blood red eyes with fangs and claws to match.

Kira— looks pleased to see them. To see Scott.

The Jeep skids to a stop, Stiles feeling like a proud boyfriend as he sees Peter instantly assuming his role. Peter Parker was a hero, mask or not, and he finally felt enough like himself to put it on. Stiles, despite the circumstances and the squint on his face, couldn't be happier.

But they aren't here to fight. Beacon Hills needs them, Skinwalkers or not. "Guys! We gotta go, come on!"