𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. the one where there are two peter's

˚ ༘ ✶ ₊ ˚. ི              CHAPTER 9.
࿐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ᵖᵉᵗᵉʳˢ

      FOR AS SLOW AS THE BOYS SEEMED TO BE TAKING EVERYTHING, their feelings for each other seems to be moving like a freight train

FOR AS SLOW AS THE BOYS SEEMED TO BE TAKING EVERYTHING, their feelings for each other seems to be moving like a freight train. But despite their complete and utter awkwardness, they had no problems passing out beside each other on Stiles' bed. To be clear, Peter was the only one under the blanket and pillow less, while Stiles hogged the only pillow and deemed his clothes from the day before fit enough to sleep in.

    But Stiles' arm draped over Peter's sleeping form couldn't be ignored.

    They looked strangely peaceful together. Peter's back was to Stiles' sprawled out body, curled up against him and a vice grip on the plaid comforter. And Stiles with his arm over Peter, as if shielding him from whatever event was happening in his dreamland.

    Sheriff Stilinski leaned against the doorway of the pair, before shaking his head and sighing with a small grin, stepping away and back down the stairs of his home.

    Stiles' hadn't woken up screaming in fear, no nightmares and no crying that night. Something about that Parker boy calmed Stiles' down to the core. And Sheriff couldn't be happier about it.

     Stiles and Peter had spent the entire day in Stiles' room, mostly Peter sitting at Stiles' desk taking apart his computer and promising he could rebuild it. Stiles was mostly sitting in the corner chair, listening intently as Peter described what he was doing as he did, as well as listening to the Spider-Man stories Peter would toss in to spice up the flowing conversation.

  Scott was taking Kira on a date, Peter had heard. Liam and his other freshman friend, Mason he thinks, were off doing angsty freshman things. And Lydia has succumbed to helping Malia study for a math test coming up soon.

      If Peter wasn't mistaken, they were all being normal teenagers. It was quite refreshing, actually. Peter hadn't thought about someone coming to kill him for forty five million dollars all day. And surprisingly, that was an improvement for them.

    He told Stiles about that one time he'd seen a man kill his nurse once from a nursing home. The man was a burn victim, if Peter remembered correctly. The next was once he seen a giant lizard sprinting down a street near Scott's house too, of course he convinced himself he'd seen a weird mountain lion that night just so he could sleep. And then once, not too long ago, he'd sworn he saw two people merge into one at the hospital before.

     His favorite story was the one where a ninja, he swore, broke into his house. And Peter fluffed up the story with an epic fight scene where Peter put up a respectable fight until he was worn down and the ninja finally got close to his face and burned a nasty backwards five on his ear.