𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. the one where stiles kinda figures it out

˚ ༘ ✶ ₊ ˚. ི CHAPTER 5.
࿐      ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡᵉˢ ᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃ ᶠⁱᵍᵘʳᵉˢ ⁱᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ

       "YO! HEY! PETE? WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAST NIGHT, YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ANY OF MY TEXTS" Stiles words almost make Peter jumps, his body still mostly asleep and aching from the night before

"YO! HEY! PETE? WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAST NIGHT, YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ANY OF MY TEXTS" Stiles words almost make Peter jumps, his body still mostly asleep and aching from the night before. He still had bruises all over his body, even if his bones had healed, he felt like he'd been hit by a train.

Seven times.

"Sorry, I - uh - I helped Scott last night." Peter mumbled, leaning against the lockers with the rest of the pack, Malia looked at him with concern, smelling the pain radiating off of the boy. "Sorry."

Scott looked at Peter with empathy. Peter had just met all of these people and Scott has asked him to lay his life on the line.

And he did it without question. And he'd been beaten and battered like crazy, and still managed to get to school, even if that meant wearing a 'I survived New York' shirt three sizes too big for him, a fuzzy pair of Hello Kitty pajama bottoms, and flip flops.

"You helped find Liam?" Stiles questioned, wondering what Peter had done if he'd denied joined him and Lydia at Eichen.

Scott nodded. "Yeah. And he - uh - helped fight a berserker too. Found a good lead pipe and - " Scott re-enacted the motion of hitting something over the head. "You know."

    If Peter was more awake, he'd let Scott know how thoughtful it was of him to actively protect Peter's alter ego. It's meant a lot, and Peter was eternally grateful for the kind alpha. But, Peter was mostly focusing on not throwing up all of the tile floor, so.

Stiles lifted his brows, clapping Peter's shoulders roughly. "Hey! Thatta boy!" Peter groaned, wincing away from Stiles' touch. "Ooh, sorry, sorry."

Peter waved him off. "All good. Feeling good, feeling fresh." He moaned, shutting his eyes under the bright lights, honestly wanting nothing more than to sleep for eight years.

Stiles smiled, "I hope so, because we need to talk about your fashion choices. Lydia would have your head." He muttered, poking fun at the boy's lazy outfit and flip flops.

"If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college." Scott mumbles, trying to drag the spotlight off of Peter for a moment and focus back on the task of the day.

The PSAT.

Kira shrugs, a girl Peter also wasn't familiar with, but had seen around school. Her dad was a history teacher, but that was all he knew. "It's only three hours. We can survive three hours."

    Peter scoffs, his tiredness blocking the normal amount of awkwardness and shyness. "You'd be surprised."

Stiles shakes his head, smiling at the Parker boy. A boy that was very much proving himself in the pack. It almost comforted Stiles with the fact the Peter was human, like him, and holding his ground. It made Stiles feel a bit more helpful amongst the group of werewolf's and banshee's. "Alright Pete, let's go rock this test."