𝐓𝐄𝐍. the one where stiles has a plan

˚ ༘ ✶ ₊ ˚. ི              CHAPTER 10.
࿐        ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡᵉˢ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ᵖˡᵃⁿ

     THINK BACK TO THOSE MINUTES IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU'D PAY THOUSANDS JUST TO EXPERIENCE FOR THE FIRST TIME AGAIN

THINK BACK TO THOSE MINUTES IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU'D PAY THOUSANDS JUST TO EXPERIENCE FOR THE FIRST TIME AGAIN. Maybe it was reading page 250 for the first time. Or maybe it was binging your favorite show for the first time. Or for you extroverts, that one night jamming with your friends in an empty parking lot. Or maybe that very first time you fell in love. Whatever it is, we wanted that bliss again, the pure and raw stir of emotion we felt for what feels like the first time.

For Peter Parker, he remembers vividly what he'd go back to. It was a Wednesday night. and unfortunately for you hopeless romantics, it's not the first time he saw Stiles.

Because in all honestly, every time is better than the last.

But not this one. It's Wednesday, pouring cats and dogs, and it's just him, Aunt May, and Uncle Ben. They're doing a periodic table puzzle after dinner. The meatloaf May tried to make was absolutely disgusting and ben ended up ordering in chinese. They were all sipping orange soda and tuning out the old timey music Ben insisted they listen to.

It's bliss. It's Peter's favorite memory ever. He hopes that when he finally gets rest, that's his end. No heaven, no hell, just that night.

But you know, maybe if you're lucky enough, you get two moments. Maybe you get a handful. Because Peter knows that right now is worth more than Peter has even seen before.

"I think... I'd wanna be an FBI agent. You know, big leagues." Stiles smiled with a nod, resting on his arms, lying sprawled on the hood of his Jeep as he glanced to the clear starry sky.

Peter subconsciously awed, "Really? Be like your dad?" He spoke up, lying comfortably in his web-made hammock that was strung beside Stiles' car.

Stiles hummed. "Yeah. Help people. Save lives."

Peter smiled softly, praying he'd never forget this. How often would he get to say he'd actually spent real time with a guy of his dreams? Not studying, not killing things, not doing some bizarre supernatural research. But real time. "For some reason, I think you'd be good at it."

Stiles sat up suddenly, dangling one of his legs off of the hood and pulling his other close to him. He leaned back on his hands, not sitting up, before looking to Peter. "What about you? Come on, dream job. Biggest hopes and wishes in life."

Peter laughed lightly, shaking his head. "It's dumb."

"Nope. No dumb dreams. Spit it out Spider-Babe." Stiles persisted as per usual.