Chapter 1

I had the perfect life. I had amazing friends. My dad died last month and my mom to be honest wasn't taking it good. I remember the day that my dad had died as if it had happened yesterday.
~FLASHBACK~
"Hey honey I will see you later" my dad called out to my mom.
"Okay sweetie I will take you lunch later okay?"
"Ya sure thanks"
My mom and dad had a really good relationship. I just wished that I would grow up to have a spout as good as my dad. I loved, I still do, him so much. That day they got off to a really good morning. I waved to my dad as I saw him get in his car and drive off. I waved till I could no longer see him then I went inside to help my mom pick up the dirty things on the table. As I washed the dishes my mom turned up our small radio in the kitchen. As we listened, we heard as a man talked about a recent attempt murder. There was a guy assaulting people in rich looking cars and killing them then stealing their cars. My mom being my mom and all considered called up my dad. See he was a rich, handsome, young man. Well he was like 1000 years old but he looked really young. As she called him up the guy on the radio started up again saying, " We just got a report that yet another person had been murdered. His name seemed to be..."
His voice trailed off as I ran out the front door yelling at the top of my lungs.
"WHY?!" I yelled up at God
"He was a great person, why did you take him!!??" Let me tell you something about me. When I get mad I yell at god. My dad seemed to do that all the time. So I guess I can say that it runs in the family. Anyways, as I yelled at god my mom came rushing out the front door. She also was yelling except that she was saying a lot of bad words. I didn't like to do that when I was yelling at God. Well after about 20 or 30 minutes of yelling, I finally went inside only to see my mom crying her eyes out. As I walked to her slowly I put my hand on her shoulder.
"Are you alright mom?"
"WHAT DO YOU THINK!?"
"I'm sorry it's just that I was trying to get you to calm down but you wouldn't listen!"
I was really mad at everyone but I couldn't blame everything or at least not my own mom. I was like this for a few days until it was time for my dads funeral. I think, looking back, that my dad was a man who changed your life. He was amazing and until now I realized how much I would really miss him.
"Miss.Green, would you like to say something?"
The preacher, I guess, had seen my thinking to my self.
"Umm....yes" I finally said.
________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys so this is my first book that I have. I love to read since I was in 2nd grade. Every week (almost) I read a book. Umm..so please vote and keep reading because I promise it gets good. I finished the book and I will update every week or so. Thanks❤