Chapter 5

"Hey, um do you think this dress would go good with these shoes?"
"Umm....suurree!" I said obviously sarcastically.
"Come on!! Please I need help sweetie!"
My mom, since she got fired, was going to a job interview but if you ask me I don't even know why she needed a interview, she would get it anyways. She was really smart and had gone to Sanford. I really only hoped to be as smart as her. But getting back to our topic she was interviewing for a job at this weird school. According to my mom that school was 'Ford Advantage School.' Honestly it sounded like if it were for really smart kids.
"Oh wow! I wonder where you would get an idea like that!"
"Look, I'm not going to argue with you okay!"
"Okay, but just for the record I won this."
"Oh shut up! We're the same person!" If you, for some weird reason, haven't made the connection that I was talking to my self then there is something wrong with you! Nah I'm kidding there's something wrong with me I swear. Anyways as I was saying that my mom had been offered like 10 jobs but I don't really know why she had refused them if they were great jobs. I once asked her and all she said was 'because she was looking for the perfect one', what ever that meant.
"I think that means that she was just waiting to see if she could get a great job."
"Really!? I didn't notice!" I was really weird and I really didn't care who told me that I was weird because its not bad. It just means that you are one of a kind. Very few people knew that about me but that was because I was afraid that if I did that I wouldn't be popular anymore.

"Hey mom!" I said as I asked my phone.
"Hi honey how are you?"
"Ummm good what about you?"
"Good I guess."
Judging by the tone of her voice I could tell that she had bad news. And nothing could had have prepared me for what was coming my way.........