Chapter 3

"Hey mom, what will happen to us since my dad left?" I asked my mom as she walked through the door.
"I don't know sweetie I think the bank will just give us the money from the account"
"Oh okay mom, hey I'm hungry."
"Do you want to go out for dinner or not?"
"Umm sure mom". After driving for a few minutes we finally got to my favorite restaurant, El Aguave. It's a Mexican restaurant that my dad and I use to go. We went all my birthdays. I loved going there because my dad made it so fun. I remember one time that my dad got in trouble because he used a churro as a mustache then the waiter came and told us to stop playing with our food. We put on a straight face but when he left we started to laugh our asses off. We always had so much fun like always. I missed him so much now but I knew that he was still watching over me from heaven.
" I miss you dad" I said to heaven. At night, there were be a star, a very bright star that when I said something about him that star would twinkle bright. I know this is so cheesy but hey I went through something tough here cut me some slack. Anyways..after talking to my self for like 20 minutes I decided to go back to the stupid thing called reality. I was so focused on my thinking that I hadn't noticed that my mom wad yelling at me
"AMY!! Are you even listening to me?!"
"What? Oh umm sorry mom I was sorta thinking to my self what did you want again?"
"I was asking you.. oh you know what never mind sweetie I'll do it my self"
"Sorry I was paying attention mom!" I yelled as she walk out our front door heading to our laundry room. So now you can tell what she was going to do. I was just about to go to my room what my phone started to beep.
"Mashes and lases who's this?"see that's how I have always answered my phone since, well ever. I'm weird that way. But whateva! Do I care, no! Judge me I don't care. Wait.. Why am I making such a big deal over nothing? Ya who cares? Cause I don't.
________________________________________________________________________
I have nothing to say except KEEP READING!!