Chapter 8

7:30 wake up
8:00 go to school
10:30 lunch
11:00 class
2:45 school's out
That was going to be my life in my 'new life.' My mom said it was going to be cool and an amazing experience for me. Honestly I thought this was going to be the most boring and sad part of my life. I had a boyfriend which I had to explain this to, I had a best friend which I had to leave after knowing her for 12 years, and worst of all I had to leave my cheer team. I had been a cheerleader since the 9th grade. I was voted cheer captain last year at my high school. I was also voted prom queen last year and won. This year I was voting princess of our high school, but I had denied the offer. I already had a lot going on at the time. I had one week left at my school. One week Amy. DON'T BLOW IT!

"Hey Amy how was your weekend?" Asked my boyfriend, Sean, as I walked through the door
"Great!" I said obesely lying.
"That's good babe"
"Ya, I guess Sean"
"Uh I thing we should hurry. Class is about to start!" As he finished that sentence I started off running to my locker.
"_and as I was saying.. Oh Miss. Green, I see that you decide when to get to class and not the bell." My teacher told me as I walked through the door
"Umm.. it's not just me Mr.Fredrick."I said pointing to my boyfriend which for some weird reason was smiling.
"Why are you smiling dork? We just got busted!"
"Babe. Class doesn't start until 8:00 and its 7:50."
"But..Mr.Fredrick..and the yelling.. What?!"
"I got him in it to. This will show you for always being late!"
"Oh Sean! Your in it this time!" I said as I dashed after him. After 20 minutes of running I was so tired that my legs hurt like hell! That's when Sean sneaked up on my and scared me half to death.
"You idiot! You are going to make us late for class!"I said mad
"Babe! Mr.fredrick isn't going to care! He let us. After all we both do have all 'A's. Not to mention honor roll." He said with his chest up.
"Oh okay then what do you want to do?" I asked
"How about this?" He said before grabbing me from my waist.
"What-" he didn't let me finish before he kissed me making me shut up.
"That was..."
"Amazing?"
"Yes Sean that was amazing."
"Okay, I think we should go inside cause it looks-"
He didn't finish before it started to pour.
"-Rain" he said as he hugged me into his jacket. As we walked inside I was smelling his colone. I'm so weird!
"Uh..smelling something?"he said as he noticed me buried in his shirt.
"Umm....no?..."I said in a high voice

"Uhh okay babe but just know that it's not good to lie to me."
"Okay what ever you say!"