Chapter 9

After school I went over to my best friend's house. Her name was Lilly Adrian. She was a blond with some brown highlights. She was pretty. Lilly, Sean, and I were best friends since kindergarten. I think even earlier then that because we use to go to the same playground when we were small. We were what people called, The Three Amigos. We would always hang out. Today we were watching 'The Vine' which was suppose to be scary but we never got scared. Anyways as we all got there I noticed that Lilly's brothers car was in her driveway. He has a crush on me since I started to date Sean. I wonder why he started when I had just gotten a boyfriend..?

"LAME!" We all shouted when we finished the movie. We always said that when we finished a 'scary' movie. It was our tradition since 7th grade. I really couldn't find better friends then them. Never.
"Lilly, can you pass me the napkins?" I asked
"Nope!"
"What?! Why?"
"I want a kiss!" She said looking at Sean
"Oh hell no Lilly!! I ain't kissing you! I love Amy remember"
"Oh..you love me?" I said blushing
"Yes! Of course! Your my girlfriend but more importantly, my best friend."
"Hey!" Lilly said gasping
"Oh your my second don't worry Lilly!"
"Okay.." Lilly said changing the subject.
"I'm not kissing her! I will get girl germs all over me!" Sean complained
"Hey!! Girlfriend here!" I said. Well...more like screamed.
"No! Kiss her Sean!" Lilly said sounding as if she was going to cry.
"Okay! But only cause I love her Lilly."
"Oh...you love me?" I asked in a high pitched voice.
"Well...Duh!" He said smiling
________________________________________________________________________okay first, sorry for not updating and second, I don't want to make this cliche so I'm not.