Scenario 1 NoShips

// Scenario 1 //
// What would they do in an a random fight? //
// My Hero Academia OCs //
// Linda Bell, Lucille, Emiko Suzuki and Chihiro Mikami//

Lucille -

She's a child but I'll just say that a petty school fight. Lucille wouldn't be able to fight in actual hand to hand, she'd be too scared of actually doing something bad to the person but she would use her plant manipulation quirk to defend herself as in she would probably grow a small thick bush to throw the meany who's trying to fight her off so she can run off and not fight.

Linda Bell -

I'll put it as Linda got recognized as a class1a student by some small villain. Linda usually doesn't fight, unless if she knows that she'll have to fight back to defend herself or something. Normally Linda's  combat moves are more on defense rather then offense. Linda wouldn't use her quirk unless if the other person is using theirs or if she feels as if she really needs to. Linda would try to keep her distance when she decides to use her quirk so she can manipulate the light into ball formation and then when she's able to, try to get her target's eyes to stun them. That's where she'd finish the battle and go off.

Emiko Suzuki -

I'll say she was walking in the streets when some idiot tried attacking Emiko. Emiko would be very nervous that she'd try to run away, but things not go that way and she's forced to fight, she'd fight. Emiko is against using her quirk against people in the streets so she'd use her combat moves and her quickness to dodge any attacks from the person. Emiko when given the chance will do an offense move and down the person but will make sure that they won't be hurt then she'll leave.

Chihiro Mikami -

I'll put the same scenario as Emiko's. Chihiro would keep things simple and use her quirk on the person, but only to defend herself. She'd turn the person into a doll and then she run away, once she's far enough, she'd release the person. Chihiro would not pick and fight and just escape.