Scenario 2 Xreader

// I don't know! I feel so caught up in writing romance for some reason so let me be! //
// How would a kiss end up happening? //
// Lux Winters, Arista Everson, Azura Cinderhell and Carter Flores //

—Azura Cinderhell—

You and Azura would be adventuring around a kingdom together. You two would wonder around and learn new things until evening. Now you two were in a Tavern room that you've booked for the night. Azura was rambling along about all the fun they had and what she had learned while you quietly listened to her.

Eventually she looked at you who was sitting beside her. "You always listen to me (Y/N)!" She'd say before giving you a hug along with a gentle peck on the lips.

—Lux Winter—

You and Lux would be in a tavern after a long day, you two sat down with warm cups of tea. Eventually, you said something sarcastic, Lux pouted and started arguing, being the stubborn female she is. You laughed and poked her.

She huffed and looked away. She'd say something mean and insulting before getting up. You would get up as well then hugged her and laughed. Eventually, Lux kissed your nose and pulled away from you. "Shut your trap and don't say anything farther." She'd mutter before getting embarrassed and bonking your head.

—Arista Everson—

You and Arista would be adventuring in a forest looking for something that Arista needs as a important potion ingredient. The two of you wondered around, hand in hand. Then suddenly, you two stumble upon a pond, a peaceful one with vines hanging everywhere and pink flower peddles falling everywhere.

A flower peddle falls on your head as Arista giggled, she whipped it off gently. "It's beautiful here" She'd say. Then Arista leaned in towards you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "But we have to go" She then dragged you away.

—Carter Flores—

While on your adventures, you and him started walking around a random village. Eventually, you two took a stop a stand which had drinks and such. After awhile, you and Carter were sitting down on a bench.

You had his drink because you straight took it after being bored and wanted to bully him. "Give it back (Y/N)" Carter then whined as he stretched his arm out to try grabbing his drink. You laughed and shook your head, After awhile Carter gently took your chin and leaned in toward you, he then gave you a short kiss. You froze and got flustered, he then took back his drink. "Aww, it's cold now >:/"

// That's all! Just a small sweeter chapter, had fun writing this to be honest ^^//