Maids? (Scenario 3)

// I am so sorry for this chapter in advance, but I need to bully OCs sometimes, yknow? So don't bully me //
// Main Fantasy OCs! //
// Slight CarterXArista //
// How would they react if they were wearing a maid outfit?//

Azura Cinderhell—

Generally, is very clueless and just doesn't mind it at all. Might even feel cute.
"Oh wow! Look how pretty I look!" Azura spun around before she stopped and poked the bow on the back of her dress. "The bow is very very squishy too!" She said energetically. Giggling, Azura started to spin around again while making flowers pedals gracefully fall from around her.

Lux Winters

To be fair, she would feel very stupid and slightly flustered if people say anything about it. Typical Lux.
Wrapping her arms around herself, Lux's face heated up in a bright red color. "Eehh.. Oi! Don't stare at me you moron!!" She scoffed as she looked down at the dress and clenched the skirt. "I-I never felt so stupid in my life.. mmph." She muttered as she wrapped her arms around herself.

Carter Flores—
Just- He'll- well uhm, just see what my dear Carter has to say and- yes.
Carter stood in front of the mirror in the maid dress while staring intensely at himself with a blank expression. "Ooo~ I look sexy!" He said with a grin on his face as he twirled around. Suddenly, Arista came him and stared at him. Carter turned to her as he then went flustered. "Pfftt- you look so adorable Carter!" Arista said, Carter was now speechless.

Arista Everson—
Mm, just pretty normal but maybe slightly awkward? Honestly I'll just write and see how it is.
Arista stood in front of the mirror as she looked at the maid outfit that she wore. Gently shrugging, she then smooth out the dress. "Err.. well it's fine!" She smiled before she continued on.