𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

// Just some small backstory on how some of my Fantasy OCs met. //
// Azura Cinderhell, Carter Flores and Arista Everson //

"Ah, it's pretty lovely here!" A certain witch said to her friend as she slid down her hood, revealing her long and wavy hair. "Really is" The elven responded as he looked around the breathtaking scenery around the two.

They seemed to be at a pond, rocks were everywhere and flowers sprout from many places, vines hung from trees whine the pond was clear and was a beautiful shade of blue. Overall, it was generally beautiful. A soft gust of wind gently blew by as the elven jumped onto a rock followed along with the female. He looked into the water while he stood on the rock, holding the female's hand gently. "Carter, we should stay here for awhile, it's Beautiful!" Arista suggested as she gazed around. Carter let go of her hand and pulled down his hood. "We really should and maybe take this as a break from walking" He smiled and followed her gaze.

Arista kneeled down to pick up a rock, Carter looked over and watched her do so. "What are you doing?" He asked curiously. "I remember that I always used to do this" She muttered as she tossed the stone towards the pond, it skipped about 3 times before it sunk into the pond below. Carter watched. "Wait, what's the point in that?" He blinked, gaining a small giggle from Arista. "Nothing! It's just pretty fun to do" She responded as she picked up a couple more stones and passed one to Carter. "Toss it" She said.

"Oh oh! Are you two skipping stones?" Suddenly, a voice said from somewhere to the side of the two, startling the both of them, seemingly someone standing on a low tree branch. "Eek! I wanna try, pass on- AAH!" Arista quickly turned over to see that another female was falling down and make a gesture with her hands to catch the mysterious female who fell.

A pink smoke wrapped around the female who almost fell to the ground. She blinked before she looked over to Carter and Arista. "Oh sorry about that! I didn't think that I'd fall down" The other female laughed as Arista put her down on her feet. The female had ginger, very poofy hair and seemed to be an elf. Her eyes consisted of a bright shade of green and her figure was petite. "Who might you be?" Carter asked as he squint his eyes at the female. "Oh! I'm Azura Cinderhell and you?" She introduced herself energetically as she held out her hand towards the two, Arista took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you Azura, I'm Arista Everson" Arista smiled as she bowed her head.

Carter scoffed and took Azura's hand, also shaking it. Azura squealed as she stared at the two. "And i'm Carter Flores" Carter responded in a mutter. "Nice meeting you two! Thanks for saving me Arista, I almost hit the ground again mmph!" She said, being pretty energetic about the whole deal. Arista smiled as she look at Azura, she seemed to really like her. "You're welcome Azura" Arista said warmly. Carter got beside Arista and gently poked at her shoulder. "We should go soon" He said while he stared down Azura who stared at him back.

Arista turned her head over to Carter and nodded. "Oh yeah! We need to head to the next village" She said before looking back at Azura who just stared at Carter. "Azura, where are you heading?" She asked, getting the female elf's attention. "Oh! I think i'm just going anywhere, nowhere special!" She responded as she looked at Arista. "Oh, well in that case.. it's pretty dangerous to be traveling alone so how about you maybe tag along with me and Carter for awhile?" Arista then got pulled to the side by Carter.

"Ari.. are you seriously offering to take that girl with us? We literally just meant her.." He whispered to her. "Eh? Carter, she seems to not know much.. as well as she seems pretty young so I think she'd be trustworthy" She said as she glanced back at Azura who was staring at them curiously. "But, we don't even know how old she is, we don't even know what she's capable of.." Carter whispered in a low voice as he also glanced back at Azura. "I know your concerns Carter, I get them but Azura seems trustworthy and plus she seems really sweet so can we at least take her for a week?" She held onto his shoulders. Carter pouted and let out a sigh before finally nodding.

Arista smiled warmly at him and dragged him back to Azura. "Apologies about that darling, but what do you say?" Azura stared before her eyes brightened up. "Oh! I'd love to, yay! I have travel buddies!" She squealed. Carter linked arms with Arista, clinging onto her tightly. Arista giggled. "Well let's get going then, shall we?" She smiled at the other two.

With that, the three of them all started on their mini journey.