Incorrect Quotes 3

// More incorrect quotes because theses are very fun to do- //

Carter Flores: Isn't it amazing how I can feel so bad and still look so good?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namika Masuda: Helpful grammar tip: "farther" is for physical distance, "further" is for methaphorical distance, and "father" is for emotional distance!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namika Masuda, arguing with a guy who has a girlfriend: Shut up before I steal your girl, bet she'll be thankful to be taken away from a moron like you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weird stranger: Hey young one, I'm your dad's friend and he told me to pick you up from school. It appears that he was busy haha

Yumiko Shiroma: Oh? Did I finally get adopted? Both my parents are dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carter Flores: Hey Lux, would you like to help us?

Lux Winters: Oh, I would.. but I don't want to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hotaka Komichi: Hiroki-

Hiroki Hayashi, sighing: They used to call me Hiroki...

Hotaka Komichi: ....because it's your fucking name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Namika Masuda dies in a game with ships-

Chihiro Mikami: This ship is no longer a ship of love, it is a ship of vengeance, a gavel of justice against all that is wrong in the world, as no mercy was shown to us.

Kameko Kiyama: The spark of love will now fuel the fires of destruction glory as I wage my war across the world with righteous fury.

Asuka Kimura: Legend has it that Masuda still haunts the ship, stealing my stupid drinks.

Namika Masuda: Of course I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linda Bell: I live for my family.

Hotaka Komichi: I live for my wifi and chaos.

Hiroki Hayashi: I live for two people, 1 I was born and 2, I haven't died yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azura Cinderhell: If you water water, it grows!

Lux Winters: ...What.

Carter Flores: She gots a point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

// Short but anyways, bye bye everyone, have a good day and night. ^^ //