Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

Okay, so I know I haven't updated in a long while, but this chapter will be in celebration of this book getting 1k views. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

The theory argues that Frankie is the younger version of Madame Foster. If you look closely at the picture above, you'll notice that Frankie's clothing is the younger version of Madame Foster's. The idea is that Madame Foster would have imagined a younger version of herself to manage the foster home, since Madame Foster is too old.

One of the strongest points of the theory is that Frankie never has imaginary friends of her own, nor does the show allude to that possibility. Granted, she acts and seems human, but as far as I know, no one every really questions whether or not Frankie is human.

Now, there are some counter arguments. There was one episode where Frankie actually went on a date.

For the theory to work, Frankie would have to either be unaware of the fact that she's imaginary, or just like humans. The latter works because there have been several jokes within the series where imaginary friends have had crushes on humans.

Frankie is most likely aware of her imaginary origins due to the rule within the Foster's universe that imaginary friends know who they are from the moment they're thought up. Also, being imaginary would explain why Frankie is willing to work in a Foster home instead of going to college or pursuing a career. She's stuck there because Madame Foster is her creator.

But there's another counter argument...

Why would an imaginary friend need a driver's license?

Here comes my own theory that answers that very question. What if Frankie was the person who imagined Madame Foster?

It's possible that Madame Foster could have passed away due to old age, and Frankie (who would be heartbroken) may have imagined Madame Foster to prevent anyone from finding out.

It would explain why Madame Foster is so energetic and childlike, despite being so old. Frankie simply can't deal with the fact that her grandmother is gone, and that would also explain why Frankie can't move on from her life at Foster's. The home actually belongs to her.

via jonnegroni.com

I take credit for nothing in this chapter....just like the others.
Hope y'all enjoyed it!! :)