Regular Show

haven't updated in a while, but here ya go.

p.s. this has some typos

Regular Show is a series of acid trips gone wrong. The show is in the point of a view of Mordecai; in reality is a LSD addict. That is why he is in every episode.

Skips is Mordecai's supplier and user. Every solution he gives Mordecai is something that he experienced when he does LSD. When he cannot give him advice, it is because he never comes across it himself. Skips get upset when he cannot help, not because of his pride, but in fear that Mordecai will realize that he has a serious addiction and stop buying al together.

Rigby was Mordecai's best friend who was killed at the age 15. On the night of his death, Mordecai and he has gotten into a huge argument, in which Mordecai told Rigby he never wanted to, see him again. Rigby, upset and angry by this, stormed out of Mordecai's house and walks to the bus stop. While waiting alone for arrival of the bus, he was attacked and stabbed multiple times in the back.

In fear of losing his friend again, Rigby is nearly always by or close to Mordecai's side in his trip. When Rigby is away, he usually is doing something to keep his mind occupied.

In the acid trip, he is the same age as Mordecai, but still has his 15 years old attitude.

Pops is a crime lord that plays native to avoid being a suspect. He has an unusual taste for butterscotch lollipops and considers them valuable. Mr. Maellard, Pop's father, is a senator. Due to his busy schedule, he is always away and oblivious of his son's true identity. Mordecai has never met Pops or his father before; he only knows them through Skips' stories.

Benson is a dirty sheriff that allows Pops to do whatever he happens as long as he gets a cut of the profit. He is Pops' eyes and make sure no one is going behind the crime lord's back. Skips is one of the dealers that Benson is asked to watch due to shortage of profit that comes from him.

Muscleman and High-five Ghost are stoners that neglect hygiene. High-five Ghost is the wingman of Muscleman's. He will do anything that Muscleman tells him to do, and let Muscleman talks on his behalf.

Margaret is Mordecai's former girlfriend. Paranoid due to taking drugs, Mordecai believed that Margaret was cheating on him with multiple men. That is why there was a different guy each time Mordecai saw her in the series. As the show progress, Margaret is not seemed with a guy. He realized she was faithful to him and starting to recreate their relationship in the trips.

Eileen is the best friend of Margaret's. Eileen and Mordecai hate each other which are why the two are never alone in any episode. They get along for the sake of Margaret.

There are times where recalls show up during the trip. For example, Rigby's 6th birthday party is actual memory of Mordecai when Rigby and he were young. This type of memory is trigger when a familiar face appears. It also gives temporarily relief of death of his best friend.

Mordecai, at this state, has reduce the usage of LSD he takes.

~via deviantart.com