chapter 1

"Have a good day!" Y/n murmured while the costumer walked out the door
She sighed in relief, her shift was finally over.
Y/n felt a hand grab her left shoulder and twist her around quickly.

"Y/N," Her ignorant boss murmured slowly . "You're a really good employee, you get your job done but I'm sorry..you're fired."

Y/n took a step back, shocked.
"You're kidding." She whispered, Y/n could do her just perfectly fine.

"We are sorry Y/N we just ha-"
He was cut off as she stormed away, teary eyed, swearing under her breath.
She was so blinded by her own tears she ended up walking into a dark alley.

The sun was already setting, she scurried to her phone but it was dead.
"Well well what do we have here?"  A voice behind Y/n cackled.
She started walking away faster.

"Seems like this beauty lost her way."  Boasted another.
A shiver went down Y/n's spine, she felt a large hand tightly grab her shoulder.

"Now where do you think your going?" A tall, thin man said, "You think you can walk out of this freely?" He gestured to her tits, smiling like a weirdo."Give us a little show and we will let you walk away unharmed."

Y/n punched the dude in the face then ran off but was quickly grabbed by the other men.
"You bitch," The dude swore under his breath "You'll pay for that!"

The man came running at her, screaming. A gunshot was heard from in front of her. The man fell to the floor, his friends dropped her and picked their friend up.

There was a hole in the man's head, suddenly, Y/n heard three more gunshots.
The remaining men fell to the floor, they had met the same fate as their friend.

"Y/N, I thought I had taught you better, I didn't spend months teaching you self defense for nothing." The deep voice said sarcastically, the familiar voice made her jump, making her feel tense as the man walked up to her.

Y/n was then face to face with the man she hated most: Rindo Haitani, her ex.
"I told you to stay the fuck away from me." She stammered trying to avoid his eyes glaring down upon her.

"Don't act like I didn't just save your life, babe." Rindo said, ignoring her little comment. "Hell if I didn't show up who knows what would've happened to you."

"First of all, don't call me babe you fucking psycho!" Y/n screamed in his face, "Second, I can handle myself, I don't need you to baby me like we are still together."

Rindo blinked. "But we are together babe, you're just upset with me." He insisted. "Let's take you back to the house so you can clear your mind."
He put his hand around her shoulders and started pushing her towards a car that was pulling up.

"Let me go!" Y/n screamed while trying to get out of his grip. She had managed to shake away but he grabbed her again shoving her into the car.

Y/n fell to the floor, not able to get up, somebody pinned her down to the floor. The car started zooming away. Y/n looked around, trying to find a way out. "Damn is that really Y/N?" A voice cracked. She turned around and faced Sanzu who was clearly stoned out of his mind.
The man who had her pinned to the floor let her go slowly.

Maybe it's better if I don't try to run.
She thought to herself
Chances are it would be harder on her. Sanzu grabbed a pill from a bottle and handed it to Rindo. "She will most likely attempt to escape when we get her out."

Rindo didn't even bat an eye, he shoved the pill in his pocket and continued to stare at her. Y/n  felt her gut sink, they aren't risking her escaping.