chapter 7

Y/n grumbled as somebody shook her awake, she opened her eyes to see who it was. Just a worker, they annoyed her to death, Rindo would always make them do everything for her even if they didn't need to.

"What?" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.
The lady looked a bit nervous, she was probably new.

"He will be here shortly, he wanted me to wake you up." The lady said quickly and zoomed out of the room. Rindo walked into the room, looking down at the floor dragging his feet. Did he do something that angered Mikey? He simply fell on Y/n , she almost gagged. He smelled like smoke and drugs, he knew she despised those smells.

Y/n wriggled away from him, she almost fainted— he smelled so bad. Rindo grumbled trying to grab her.
"Where are you going baby?" He wined, trying to pull Y/n back to him.

Y/b fell to the floor and started heading to the bathroom.

Maybe he will follow and decide to take a shower.

Sure enough Rindo started wobbling towards her, trying to grab her as she scurried towards the bathroom. Y/n managed to get into the bathroom with him, trying to escort the drugged man into the shower. He looked at her and started talking, she couldn't understand him though.

He started taking off his clothes, giggling like a toddler. He tried to climb on top of Y/n but she pushed him away and pointed a finger at him. He gave her a pouting face seconds before going into the bathtub

She took off her clothes, she struggled to get into the bathtub. Rindo grabbed Y/n and pulled her inside the tub. He tried to tickle her but she pushed his hands away and turned on the water. Y/n turned around and Rindo was right in her face, staring at her intensely.

Something seemed off, when Rindo got drunk he was usually very aggressive not baby-like.
" I know you're faking it, don't act like I don't know you." Y/n scoffed and glared at Rindo to see if she could get a reaction out of him.

"Damn you really do know me Y/N, it's kind of scary." He joked as she scoffed at his remark. Y/n attempted to get out of the bathtub but Rindo simply dragged her back, placing her on his thigh. He started massaging Y/n's shoulders, trying to kiss her neck.

"Don't even try Rindo. Not in the mood." Y/n snapped as she felt Rindo grab her ass. He let go and stared into her gazing eyes, lovingly.

"Anything you want love, I'll do anything for you." Y/n didn't fall for it, his mood changes all the time, nobody ever knew what he will say nor how he'll react to something.

When Rindo was done bathing, Y/n had Rindo take her out of the bathtub and put a new set of clothes on her.

"This is like changing a damn baby." He muttered under his breath, struggling to put pants on Y/n.

"It was your idea to break these legs so you have to deal with the consequences.~" Y/n sang, giggling. Rindo rolled his eyes and continued to concentrate. He sighed in relief when the pants were finally on her. Rindo pulled Y/n over his shoulder and started running out of the bathroom, making her scream.

He flew onto the bed, his laughs were deafening. Y/! swatted him away playfully, she still wasn't in the mood though.

Rindo got up. "What's wrong baby? You seem upset." He tried holding her hand but she slapped his hand away.

"You did something, you always act like this when you know I'll be upset or pissed off." She turned your back to him, it's only been a week and he's already off doing more shit that'll make her upset.

Rindo grabbed Y/n's shoulder, he hated it when she turned her back to him.

He probably hooked up with some bitch and then realized he had a fucking 'girlfriend.'

"If I show you, with you not get upset?" Rindo said slowly, unsure if he wanted to show Y/n whatever he is hiding.

Y/n slowlt nodded as Rindo gave her a piggyback ride all the way to a small room. He knocked on the rusty metal door. She could hear scrambling coming from the room, Y/n heard something start to cry. Rindo opened the door and there it was, the lady that took care of her back at her apartment.