chapter 3

He climbed on top of Y/n, his face inches away from hers, he was breathing fairly heavy, his eyes glued to her chest. Rindo held her hands, kissing her neck making her let out a small moan. He started to undo his pants, whispering sweet nothing in her ears.
She started shaking out of nervousness, this was her first time.

Rindo stopped undoing his pants for a second and looked at Y/n.

"Is there anything wrong love? You seem scared."
A tiny smirk was plastered on his face.

Y/n sat up, looking at the half-naked man, goodness what a sight it was, his V-line was sharp and his toned abs made her drool.

"It's nothing, continue on what you were doing."

A grin popped up on his face as he has his pants fell to the floor, exposing his large member. He started undoing Y/n's pants, she couldn't help but  squealed in excitement.

She quickly started tearing off her own shirt and bra, eager for him to please her. He started growing one of her breasts and kissed her.
He grabbed his dick and started toying with Y/n's entrance, like a taunt

"Just put it in already!" Y/n moaned eagerly, she hated it when he kept her waiting like this.

"As you wish, love" He murmured as he slid it in slowly.

She moaned loudly, enjoying every second he was in her, grinding away.
He had her pinned down, she couldn't move an inch, he was in complete control.

"I-I love you!" Y/n screamed as she gripped onto the sheets. The sound of skin slapping was so loud Rindo could barely hear her.

Rindo smiled, "I love you too, I'm glad you came back to your senses."

Y/n paused for a second.
"What do you mean 'came back to my senses?"
Rindo pulled out his cock and just looked at her.

"You know what I mean, don't act like you've been trying to move on with other guys. I could barely stand that fucking boss of yours, I was relieved when he fired you." Rindo looked at her blankly.

Y/n's  eyes widened, how did he know?  She hasn't seen him since the break up that was 6 months ago.

"But.. I blocked you on everything.." Y/n stammered, "How did you know? I moved all the way across the country just so I could get away from-"

"You really thought I would get over you? We've been together for hell knows how long. Now that I have you again I won't even let you go." Rindo smiled wrathfully, she could feel that she was shaking in fear.

Y/n looked down, his words echoed throughout her ears. She grabbed her bulky shirt and put it over herself. Rindo eyed her suspiciously, he decided to put his pants back on, not taking his eyes off of her.

"I just hate seeing you not at my side." He murmured, giving Y/n a churlish kiss.
She didn't dare to kiss back, the Rindo she once knew was replaced with a psychotic motherfucker that needs to learn how to move on.