chapter 9

Y/n slowly started to wake up, her head aching. She quickly looked at her shoulder, it was all bandaged up. Y/n's eyes slowly widened as she saw scratches all over her arms. Rindo probably was responsible, he was like a damn baby when he got angry.

She could hear footsteps come closer to the room   Y/n was held in were in. The room wasn't really a room, it was like a prison cell. The door opened, tension was in the air. Rindo's head peered through the door. A sinister look in his eyes. His eyes pierced through her.

"Y/N, sorry about everything, I should've let you be and live a normal life." He murmured as he walked into the room. He kneeled down to face her, smirking. Y/n felt a cold object touch her head, she knew immediately what it was and started shaking.

"Please.. Rin, what are you doing?" She cried, shaking to the thought of a gun on her head. Rindo sighed, pushing her head with the gun.

"I know that we love each other but I guess you had other plans." Rindo's voice was flat. Y/n knew your fate now. A gunshot echoed through the room as the body fell to the floor. Rindo simply looked down at his ex's body. He planned on killing her ever since he saw he in the alleyway. This was their end, all that love that they shared went to waste, Rindo knew that their relationship was beyond repair. But why would he kill her? It made no sense, the kisses, the sex, the love in her eyes, was it all for nothing?