chapter 8

Y/n gasped is disbelief, the woman didn't look anything like she used to. Her hair was all matted, her skin had scratches on it, her clothes were all torn.

"Rindo what the hell is this? You let her go she didn't do anything!" Tears flowed down Y/n's face as she continued to stare at the woman .

"I thought Ran already told you what we were going to do with her. Your fault for not listening." Rindo said humbly, it always brought good pleasure to him hearing the screams and cries of people.

"Y/N, please this isn't your fault, rather it's mine I should've taken better care of you than I did. I was so laid back I didn't realize those hints you were giving me." The woman murmured, trying to sound calm and soothing as she always did.

"You knew she had a connection with Bonten and me, it was your fault as well for not leaving her alone." Rindo thundered. He dropped Y/n to the floor and took a step forward, making the woman jump.

"You know what? You can choose what you want to do Y/N, do you want to go back to what your life was before or do you want to stay here with me?" His words echoed through Y/n's mind.

She looked at the woman, hope was in the woman's eyes. Her voice was ever so soothing, she missed it when she came back to Bonten. Y/n started to crawl towards the lady, Y/n had made up her mind.

Just then two gunshots blasted through Y/n's ears and a sharp, indescribable pain surged through her shoulder. She screamed in pain as she turned to look at Rindo, who was holding a gun. She faced the woman, tears in her eyes. Y/n looked at the woman's chest, it was bleeding. The woman screams pierced her ears, you've never heard anything that blood curdling.

"Ma'am! Please! Calm down, I'll help you!" Y/n cried as the woman fell on her side, gasping for breath. She was just about to wrap up her chest area when Rindo dragged her away from the lady, her screams and crying didn't help much. The woman got a random burst of energy and grabbed Y/n's arm before Rindo could get his lover out of the room.

"Please.. when you have the chance, run. Everyone around the country is looking for you. Somebody is bound to help yo-" There was another gunshot, the woman let go of Y/n's hand. Her lifeless body started to bleed. More tears filled Y/n's eyes as she gazed upon the lifeless woman. Rindo tossed Y/n over his shoulder, starting back to his room. Her own screams wore her down, she couldn't handle anymore of this pain. She could barely stay awake, crying usually made her tired.

The woman's dead body was the only thing she could see. As Rindo walked into the room, he didn't bring Y/n to the bed as usual. He brought her to the bathroom and locked the door. He set her down on the floor and sighed. She gulped, there would be no chance she could fight him off at this state. Anger probably surged through him. He turned to her and wiped off some blood on her cheek.

He started taking off Y/n's clothes slowly, trying to not tear them or get more blood on them. If he wanted to have sex, she wouldn't stop him from getting on top of her. She couldn't process anything, she felt like jelly.

As soon as all of her clothes were off, he placed her in the bathtub and started the water. He started scrubbing her hair and scrubbing Y/n's skin to get all the blood and dirt off of her. His eyes never left her.

Was he feeling regret? Did he finally realize that all this killing is wrong? Will he let me go?

"I never thought..you'd choose to go back to your other life." Rindo muttered in disbelief as he started washing all the soap away. Y/n remained silent, she didn't want to risk ending up on the side of the road dead. She turned her gaze at the water, it was light pink.

"Hey, look at me." Rindo said calmly. Y/n didn't listen and continued to stare at the water.
"Look. At . Me." Rindo snapped again, his blood was boiling now. She still remained looking down.
He grabbed Y/n's neck and started lifting her up, he was actually choking her. Y/n was clawing at his arm, slowly losing her conscious.

"When I say look at me, you look at me." Rindo growled, dropping her in the water. He slammed her head against the tile wall, making her losing her conscious.