chapter 6

Ran flopped her into the car and hopped in. Y/n struggled sitting up, she had no upper body strength at the moment.

I can't get a break anymore, she thought as somebody suddenly started stripping her clothes off.

"Hey! Don't touch me!" Y/n hissed, swatting away the persons hand. Ran put a hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine, but the thing you're wearing has a tracker on it."

She looked down at the modish, bulky sweatshirt the kind woman had given her. Y/n sighed, even though the lady was nice she knew something was off about her.

Y/n took off the hoodie and put on a  baggy hoodie that had the Bonten symbol plastered on it. Ran grabbed the old sweatshirt and threw it out of the window as the car started pulling away.

When the car passed by the grocery store Y/n noticed the woman scrambling around the exit of the store, panicked. Her eyes grew wide as the dark, luxurious car passed by. She knew, she knew Y/n was in there.

"Guess we will have to kill her." Ran murmured softly under his breath.

Y/n turned around to face him, eyes watering.
"Please don't! She hasn't done anything wrong! She just tried to look after me!"

Ran cocked an eyebrow, a quirk he learned from Sanzu. "You think she was looking after you? Most likely she wanted to get info about Bonten."

He was probably right, there's no way a random lady would want to help somebody like Y/n at all, she was known for being a terrible person.
She jolted forward a little, realizing something.
Ran jumped a little, startled, "Is there something wrong Y/N?"

"How long was I gone? I only remember today. Goodness I'm freaking out!!"
The questions blurted out of  Y/n as Ran studied the worried look on her face.

"You were gone for about a month. They probably drugged you so you didn't remember anything, chances are they tried to get answers out of you. Guess Rindo was right, were suspicious of you."

Why am I always caught up in this shit? I just want one normal year for crying out loud.

Ran saw that Y/n were stressed and grabbed something out of his pocket and handed it to her.
"If your so nervous about what's going on this will make you feel better for a while."

She looked down on what he gave you, a pill. Of course, getting high is everyone's escape from reality now. She downed the pill in one gulp, the pill started doing its magic immediately, Y/n didn't even try to fight it, she suddenly collapsed on Ran.
He was right, it did help for forgetting everything. She laid on his lap, halfway asleep.

Oh Rindo, how now that we have each other again I never want to let go of you. I want you to love me for eternity, I want you to kiss me so much that my lips never go dry. I want you to forever hold me in your arms and whisper sweet nothings in my ear.