Part 2

The next day Asahi was a bit early to his hideout.....wanting to completer the art by today as his deadline was nearing, being someone who is very punctual with his work , he wanted to end his work early because his gut feeling told him that by the time .....the time on his watch will hit 4pm certain cute annoying human will invade his private space soon.

There was something .....some kind of innocence and fear in the new guys eyes that Asahi felt close to..maybe a missing part in his life..someone he was ready to let in and invade his private bubble... and Asahi got a hint that....that certain person was here by the sounds of sudden sloppy footsteps of someone apporching...while Asahi did the final stroke of his painting before cleaning his paint brush and closing his paints before putting them back in the bag.

"Did i disturb you again....i just wanted to apologise for what i did yesterday....here..."Jaehyuk said...standing at the other end of the bench on which asahi was sitting..before placing the food carrier on the bench slowly pushing it towards asahi with his index finger.

"Well let me know when ur done...i will collect the box when i leave..I'm not so great at cooking but pls spare me ..I cooked something for someone today...and sry for being so akward and bugging u since yesterday....i swear I'm not a stalker....ahhh...bye....now...."Jaehyuk blabbered again ..running off to the other bench located at the other side of the tree .

There was something about Asahi that Jaehyuk lost all his confidence....his confidence stumbled so deep into the ground.He was scared that the other young man will get annoyed with him and stop coming here again...which Jaehyuk definitely doesn't want...by the look of it he was glad that Asahi didn't know him like the rest of the campus does and loves how he is so calm and silent around him...something Jaehyuk always wanted....Asahi gave him that rare peaceful co existence without any communications.

Just two people enjoying what they like while being together in their own world. Jaehyuk kept on peeping at Asahi every few seconds finally smiling looking at the guy eating the snack he had bought for him..smiling that Asahi had excepted his food.

Jaehyuk's phone was buzzing with notification which kinda annoyed him.... "Just why can't people leave me alone in peace for an hour atleast ..to enjoy my perfect new escape maybe with my to be new favourite human..i think i just met..."Jaehyuk said but it was loud enough for Asahi to here who was now standing behind him trying to return back the bento box.

"Oh shit...no...when did u come here..."Jaehyuk screamed almost dropping his phone when he saw a emotionless human standing behind him holding his box.

"Fuck don't tell me u heard what i just said...can the ground just swallow me right now....i...ah....i dont know how to explain..."Jaehyuk held his head in his palm in embarrassment.

But Asahi kept his nothing happened..i dont know anything...poker face on...now sitting on the bench Jaehyuk sat on stretching his hand giving back the box.

"I hate tomatoes..."Asahi blunted out..

"Ahhhh...what...oh..tomatoes...SHIT TOMATOES..those burger i gave you had them..im really sorry i will go make you a new one....."Jaehyuk said opening the box only to see it completely empty.

"I ate them anyway...."Asahi said..trying to indicate Jaehyuk that he needs to stop panicking around him..or get embarrassed..which Jaehyuk understood.now both were sitting comfortably nearby... Asahi sat on the bench..as that awkward line between them was thinning.

"YOON JAEHYUK" Jaehyuk said.
"HAMADA ASAHI" Asahi said.

"You dont know me..." Jaehyuk was shocked.
"Should i have known you.."Asahi answered still looking ahead.

"No..no...I'm glad you dont....I'm in the theatre and acting department...well guessing by your presence here and your painting props ..i guess you are from this department itself.."

Asahi just nodded...Jaehyuk wondered how someone who speaks straight to the point could make all tiny blood vessels in his body feel weird..

Asahi looked at his vintage Casio watch before standing up brushing off the dust from his pant ...all set to leave.

"Your leaving...."Jaehyuk asked.

"Class" Asahi said.

"Sahiya.....fighting..."jaehyuk said...waving.

"Oh..i forgot to ask..coffee or tea..."Asahi asked one last time before leaving.

"Chocolate milk beats both of them.."Jaehyuk said smiling like a kid.

"Cute.." Asahi blunted out only to realise after a few seconds what he just told before turning around in personal shame brisk walking towards his bench quickly taking his backpack walking away.

Now that Jaehyuk was no longer in his sight ...Asahi started to run..never had Asahi ran in his entire life ...here he was running away from a guy who is making him feel things..a guy he loudly called out cute.

"Ahhh....No way did he jut call cute or am i overthinking....i guess my brain is a bit overboard today cause he ate my bento...yes stop thinking nonsense stuff ..brain..."Jaehyuk said smacking his head finally heading back to his campus.

Jaehyuk was happy again..when the clock struck 3pm..as he secretly made his way to his mini garden he shares with his artist...but soon was sulky when no one was there...the place where Asahi used to sit was now empty.

"Why are you not yet here....I'm sad now..i waited the whole day to come here..."Jaehyuk was sulking pouting..looking down at the empty bench.

"Are you sulking over me...now.." Asahi said standing behind Jaehyuk.

"Wtf where did u come from...you need to stop doing that..are u a secret ninja or something....it gives me mini heart attack every single time..you have no idea how weak my heart is.."

"Chocolate milk..."Asahi said giving a can to Jaehyuk... "the line for it was long "Asahi said.. "btw..i got those tooo..."he continued.

"Ahhh.thanks...got what..."jaehyuk was confused.

"Mini heart attacks i got them too yesterday when you gave me the bento...yesterday"Asahi openly said...opening his can of coke.

"Wow..your seriously straight forward aren't you.." Jaehyuk asked slurping on his chocolate milk.

"I like to keep it that way minimalastic.."Asahi said sitting next to Jaehyuk now...gulping down his coke..he did stand in a long line for the 1st time with lot of ppl to get that chocolate milk.

"Are we friends now.."Jaehyuk asked.

"I guess i never had those before..."Asahi said.

"Oh..I'm lucky i guess to be your friend then "Jaehyuk smiled.

"Isn't me who should be the lucky on to befriend the campus's mr crush.."Asahi asked.

"So you do know me.."Jaehyuk asked.

"I didn't then i used something called as the social media for the first time to make sure ur actually not a stalker .."Asahi said with a straight face.

"I'm not trust me...when I'm here im just Yoon Jaehyuk the awkward clumsy guy"

"I'm asahi the 97% introvert to others 3% extrovert..in front of you... guy".

"Wow cool...then..here's to our new friendship.."Jaehyuk said asking for a handshake extending his hand.

"Cool" Asahi said shaking it.

THAT DAY WAS THE BEGINNING OF THEIR ROAD TO WHERE THEY ARE TODAY FROM FRIENTS TO BEST FRIENTS TO LOVERS TO SOULMATES.