Part 4.

But now things are a bit tough since they are not able to see eachother .So Jaehyuk decided to fly all the way to Paris to surprise his boyfriend for his art gallery inauguration once he came to know the boarders are finally opened.

He even went on to the extent to convince the director of the movie that he is currently working on to how amazing location Paris is to shoot some scenes .. and brain washed the entire crew to go to Paris for the movie shoot...it was the only way Jaehyuk could see his sahi in his jam packed schedule and surprise his boy.

But their was one thing that was hindering Jaehyuk's plan ...the thing is there was never any secrets between these two ..even in silence without speaking they could read eachothers mind..their thoughts were a open book eachother can read.

Jaehyuk had told Asahi he wouldn't be able to contact him for a while due to his heavy outdoor shooting and unavailability of Mobile towers. Asahi had knew at that instant something was definitely fishy.. and one day when Jaehyuk himself called him to tell him about his unavailability and the way Jaehyuk spoke on the call Asahi knew at that instinct that Jaehyuk was lying.

"Sahi ....ya....ah...I'm ...sorry..I didn't know this would happen but suddenly ...ah..how do I day this....there is a change in my shooting plans... since it's snowing here early....the crew has decided to do the outdoor shoot and by the look of it ....I won't be able to contact you at least for a week or more ...sorry sahiya...I will definitely make up for it soon....I won't be able to even watch the live streaming of your gallery inauguration..."

Jaehyuk had never felt so guilty for lying like that to Asahi...so he just ended the call quickly...

Before Asahi could even reply back to Jaehyuk.....Jaehyuk was afraid to talk more thinking his boyfriend will catch him openly lying to him ...ended up ending the call abruptly.

"What the hell was that..."Asahi whispered to himself after Jaehyuk had cut the call ....and Jaehyuk did stutter the entire call as if he was committing some crime and Asahi knew something was up....he could sense if from the past few days itself.

While Jaehyuk was busy the whole week completing his schedule in advance to spend some extra time with his boyfriend in Paris without his Asahi knowing about it...their video calls was cut down to being very short calls....to just voice calls then just to texts.

Jaehyuk hardly was seeing his texts or hardly even replying back to them..Asahi just wanted to brush away that slight negative thoughts he had in his brain by convincing himself that maybe his man is really a bit busy...Jaehyuk was no longer sending him videos either.

But this phone call made him think more deeply looking at how their past week went....Asahi wondered "what If our distance is hindering our relationship ...what if Jaehyuk is pushing me away..."..with this his brain was filled with all unhappy things...he knew he needed to talk to Jaehyuk regarding this..."maybe I'm misunderstanding everything "Asahi thought before texting Jaehyuk

"We need to talk..ASAP..when are you free" Asahi got pissed off when Jaehyuk left him on read without even replying to him for an hour.

But Jaehyuk was nervous..he never lied to Asahi and here he was having cold sweats in winter not knowing what to reply back in such a away that Asahi won't be suspicious.

"I'm busy Asahi...Let's talk after a week" Asahi's phone finally got a reply.

"What is up with you Yoon Jaehyuk...so now your gonna ignore me for a whole week and what's with Asahi ..you never call me Asahi when we text...is my fears seriously coming true ...are you now done with me" Asahi felt a sharp pain in his chest...before throwing away his phone in frustration as the poor device split into two...Asahi didn't care much and went to sleep ..his head was heavy right now with everything that was going on with Jaehyuk..he needed to rest well and remove these sad thoughts and think fresh again tommorow...

He was already tensed and busy with the inauguration which is just a few days away...he just wanted to talk to Jaehyuk ...cause only that whisker smile boy could make him feel a bit relaxed..put him to ease from all the stress..and now even Jaehyuk was ignoring him.

Asahi woke up from his sleepless night with just a few hours of sleep ..his day usually starts with a good morning message from Jaehyuk but seeing his phone already broken it annoyed him more.

"Shit Jaehyuk may get worried if he sees that I haven't read nor replied to his messages" he remembers one time when Asahi's phone had accidentally been switched off during his late night painting session in his downtown studio that Jaehyuk thought something must have happened and ran all the way to his studio that too in the heavy rain just to see him peacefully painting unaware of the time or anything around him.

Jaehyuk hugged Asahi and had said " next time atleast text me if ur working late..you almost gave me a heart attack in a bad way today..I thought u got robbed or kidnapped ...and never ever switch off ur phone" from that day Jaehyuk always makes sure a power bank is always there in Asahi's work bag.

Asahi remembers that incident and smiled how his guy is always concerned about him before changing himself to presentable clothes heading down to a electronic store to get his phone fixed. After 5 long hours his phone was finally fixed ...Asahi was excited to see the amount of missed calls and texts ...Jaehyuk must have made and sent him..only to be disappointed.

Their wasn't a single message nor a good morning not even a single missed call..before Asahi knew his eyes were filled with tears...

"Ah....your serial pushing me away now Jaehyuk....did you find someone new now..."Asahi whispered as his tears fell down his cheeks..the shopkeeper got a bit concerned handing him some tissue before asking... "everything all right sir.."

"Ah..yes...guess I was dreaming too much all these days.." Asahi said before heading to his studio to handle the final preparations.

Jaehyuk had boarded his flight right after his call and text with Asahi..thus was unable to connect or text his man.