PART 3

Now its almost a month since they knew each other there was a unique comfort they felt in each other's presence.Jaehyuk had eyes on Asahi's hands since a long time ...yearning to hold them wanting to fit those tiny hands into his interlocking them.

Jaehyuk usually used to get snacks everytime they met up while the beverages were always Asahi's responsibility.Jaehyuk was now used to Asahi's hobbies and his hatred to vegetables ...chucking when he used to see the annoying grunting face of Asahi when the restaurant chef would put more veggies than fries in his burger meal.

Jaehyuk would pour in half of his fries into that of Asahi's ...trading for the veggies..even when jaehyuk was not so fond of them....he always made sure and double checked always that Asahi's order doesn't have any tomatoes.

"You can hold them..here.."Asahi said using his right hand to draw while raising his left hand towards Asahi...indicating Jaehyuk he could hold them.

"Ah...you noticed "Jaehyuk said a bit shy scratching his neck.

"Yes i did in fact since a week...i thought you would man up by now....but you didn't so here hold them" Asahi said continuing to draw.

Jaehyuk held Asahi's hands as he thought it did fit perfectly in his hands...and he was absolutely right..Asahi's hands were as soft like a baby..it was as if Asahi's hands were the perfect key for his hands locking them together.

"I'm cold..."Asahi suddenly whined.

"What about now..."Jaehyuk said as he blowed on their interlocked hands...before he placed their interlocked hands in one of his long trench coat pockets...

"Better"Asahi said smiling continuing to draw.

Now jaehyuk was addicted to Asahi's hand every-time they meet....1st thing he would do was hold Asahi's left hand while use his other hand to read his theater scripts for his acting gigs..while lets say Asahi was used to this side of jaehyuk ..so now he kinda was a pro in drawing with his one hand...while his other hand enjoyed the warmth of the coat pocket ...wrapped aka interlocked with a bigger hand ..he was fond of these days.

Asahi felt a strange physical comfort with Jaehyuk.... now that he would lean on his shoulders for comfort sometimes sighing ....thats when Jaehyuk would automatically understand the boy had problems stopping all his activities waiting for Asahi to speak and Asahi would catch this signal and would rant his worries while Jaehyuk listened to him..tighting his hold on their interlocked hands...trying to tell Asahi he is here and everything will be fine.

One day there they were again sitting next to eachother doing their own thing but Asahi was looking extra gorgeous today in Jaehyuk's eyes..maybe because he wore a brown jeans with a turtle neck white sweater going with a leather jacket and a leather Bennett above allowing his bangs to be properly tucked in his hat exposing his forehead.Jaehyuk couldn't stop staring at him.

"I know i look good today stop being whipped for me" Asahi said continuing to read his novel.

"How can i not when u look like that....now i cant stop thinking about ways to k..."jaehyuk stuttered.

"Go ahead you can kiss me.."Asahi said still reading.

Jaehyuk was nervous.

"You dont want to ..oops sry i guess I miss read you.."Asahi was a bit sad.

"Yes..no...ah..yes i want to kiss you.."Jaehyuk said finally pulling up his courage as he gave a peck on Asahi's cheeks.

"Next time dont ask ..just kiss me ..maybe on my lips to if u want....u might be my first one..."Asahi said now finally turning his head looking at a red jaehyuk.