Part 5

Asahi distracted his entire day with preparations ..cause tomorrow was the big day...ppl from all around the world would be coming and their expectations would definitely be very high and Asahi knows it ...all he wants is just a "good luck" , "I'm always here " , "fighting sahiya....you can do it.." from his love ..or just hear his voice once to calm his tensed heart.

Asahi is back in his room now still waiting for his boyfriend's call or message ...then Remembering how he abruptly told him he was busy for a week..and can't contact him... "LIES" Asahi said out loud..before googling his boyfriend.

That was something Asahi should have never done..the entire page was filled with Jaehyuk's dating rumours with his current co star...what hurt him more was how badly the fans adored them both ...and then he saw a recent article posted not a while back which caught his attention.

"ACTOR YOON JAEHYUK AND ACTRESS JAN ADAMS SPOTTED AT THE AIRPORT ...MOVIE SHOOT OR A ROMANTIC GETAWAY..." Asahi was angry and sad at the same time.

"You did lie to me jaejae ..did you just lie to me...are you already done with me..we're you always doing this behind me....you better explain me jae before I conclude everything myself...because I know you...and this is not you"Asahi said calling up Jaehyuk only to see his phone was unreachable.

Asahi did the unexceptable thing next...texting Jaehyuk .. "are you cheating on me jaejae...." Before leaving a long voice mail.

"It's not true right...I know you well...just tell me it's not true that's all I want to hear..that you will never leave me ..I don't know why you have been ignoring me from a week and it hurts...tommorow is the big day..and all I'm worried about is us..so pls tell me what is happening..did i do something..are you angry with me..or did something happen in your life...I will hear and will listen..I need to know what's going on jae jae...i don't wanna lose you..." as he couldn't speak anymore his cry's got louder....as he send the voice mail before crying himself to sleep.

Asahi woke up the next morning with some puffy eyes ,.today was the big day ...for the 1st time..Asahi didn't check his phone ..he was already a bit late and was busy getting ready covering his face with the mask and his black glasses today instead of the transparent one to hide his swollen eyes...getting into the car which was sent to escort him to the venue.

He promised himself not to open his phone today...and ruin his mood cause all his hard work of years is coming true today.

As expected the entire gallery's front yard was filled with fans, various other artists...and media...Asahi just walk past them into the gallery.

Until a name of someone his mind was wandering about from past few days hit his ears... "oh my god isn't that actor Yoon Jaehyuk..never knew he was a art fan..did he fly all the way here....omg is he here for the exhibit ...it is really him.." said one of the fans as the media diverted their attention towards the actor so did Asahi's eyes.

He stopped his footsteps ..his legs couldn't move....his eyes filled in tears beyond his black glasses.

"Hyukie..."Asahi whispered still not moving towards him looking at him eye to eye.

Jaehyuk looked like a complete mess right now..his whole body was covered with sweat ..his red t shirt soaked in sweat ..it looked as if Jaehyuk had ran all the way till here..and his eyes were red maybe because he was crying....his hair was a mess too...he was taking heavy breaths to catch some air..legs wobbling unable to stand as he held his knees with his palm to support himself.

"Sahi.."Jaehyuk said trying to catch his breath.

"No..I'm not..I can never do that.."he continued.

Asahi just stood their when the whole crowd went silent even the media was silent recording them both.

"Sahiya no never I can never cheat on you....IM NOT CHEATING...IM SRY.....i just wanted to surprise you...I'm sry I'm the reason u cried so hard yesterday night..I made you cry...Sah...." Before Jaehyuk could say anymore Asahi just dropped his workbag ..just ran towards Jaehyuk..he didn't care about anything ....anybody around them..Jaehyuk was here with him now..on the most important day of his life..he just pulled down his mask before kissing the man of his dreams..

Everyone was shocked... the fans, the media ..they were almost mobbed ..but Asahi was quick enough to pull Jaehyuk away until they were protected by the guards.

The media went crazy ..they were asking various questions..fans too..everyone wanted to know what was going on ..they saw Arthur's face for the 1st time ..Asahi held Jaehyuk's hand interlocking it holding it tightly before speaking out loud.

"I want to clear a few things today..firstly my real name is Hamada Asahi..secondly Yoon Jaehyuk is not dating any of his co star....and lastly..the guy Yoon Jaehyuk is dating for almost 6 years is me...he is my boyfriend.." Asahi screamed..later bowing down to the crowd..pulling Jaehyuk toward the vip section of the gallery.

"Omg Asahi what was that,,when did you get so bold..."Jaehyuk asked ..Asahi was still very much angry with Jaehyuk for making him angry sad and hiding a huge surprise for him.

Jaehyuk knew Asahi was angry ..his eyes said it all..so he just texted Asahi.

"Are you angry? I'm sry I just wanted to surprise you..."Jaehyuk texted.

As expected Asahi read the message right in front of Jaehyuk and left it on read not replying back to him..and heading back to the gallery's main stage to inaugurate the hall...and explain his works.

"Yup he is definitely angry ,...now where will I find Jappageti and a vintage shop in Paris...Jaehyuk said scratching his neck.