Adam Banks D1 Dinner

(Based off in D1)

The Banks were coming over for the weekly dinner. I actually don't mind the Banks family except for Adam. Who is the youngest out of his 2 siblings. His older siblings are his older 16 year old sister Mack and his 14 year old brother Josh. I had an older brother and sister the same ages as the Banks. Their names are Lucy and Dylan.

They always tease Adam and I because they think we like each other but I highly disagree.

The Banks family arrived and all us kids went into our lounge room and started playing uno. It was about half way through the game when I noticed Adam next to me peaking at my cards. "Hey! Stop looking at my cards" I said as i shoved him. "Hey don't push me i was just playing around."He shoved me back. " Oh no you didn't just do that." I scoffed with anger and started pushing him and we then started fighting and rolling around trying to gain control. He kept trying to grab me but I was refusing so I tried grabbing him.

"Kids! Dinner!"

Adam was on top of me. " Get off of me!" I said. " You started it!" Then i felt a tug on the bag of my sweater and me being pulled off Adam by Lucy and Adam was getting pulled away by Mack. Adam and I were glaring at each other. As we walked to the dinner table.

I sat across from Adam and watched as each other's parents were talking to Adam about hockey. He kept sneaking nasty glances at me and I angrily glanced back.

Dinner was over when our parents decided to take a photo of all of us kids. So we all bunched up together near the doorway and Adam and I were next to each other at the front considering we were the shortest.

Our older sibling had big smiles on their faces with their arms wrapped around each other. Whereas Adam and I were standing with straight faces not touching eacother. Then the parents just had to make things weird.

"Stand closer, Adam and y/n" my mother exclaimed. Adam and I shuffled next to each other still holding straight faces. "Y/n put your arm over Adam please." my mother said. I rolled my arm and rested my around around Adam"s shoulder. "Adam, honey put your arm around y/n's waist please." Adams mother spoke. He sucked a breath in and tightly gripped my waist. "And smileee." each one of our parents said.

The photo snapped and Adam and I let go of each other immediately.

Sorry that wasn't the best but please give me suggestions.